Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault: Hotfix 25.7.5

[DE]Megan

We need dedicated servers or something to back up loot so after an hour of survival if someone poofs or something goes wrong we don’t lose all of our progress. Also it sucks having fiber 1Gb internet and getting stuck in lobbies with 200ms latency. It’s unplayable if you have a projectile type weapon. 

It has been pretty much two weeks since Mother's Mask and Norg Mask have been allegedly added into live rotation of available items..
But it has not been available to purchase at Nakak at all.
Sooooooooo...

So what about that? Is Railjack update going to hit live before these items even show up?

Oh, goodie.

I have two of the same dailies active (kill 150 enemies with a primary weapon).  I've completed it four times now, and it magically isn't complete.  Best yet, during missions it seems to bounce between 5, 40, 140, 10, and any random value at will.  Moreover, one is for 2 days 21 hours, the other is for 21 hours and 40 minutes.

Yep...That's what I expect from this game.  

Maybe a little more polish from the marque feature of a game?

On 2019-09-12 at 11:49 AM, Squizzolo said:

Being pretty has NOTHING to do with it. And you can't compare a TEST program with a full game and talk about which one requires more space or swap file or whatever you want. 3dmark doesn't have to handle the physics engine that has to take care of all the things in game, or the AI, or whatever else a game needs. 

Let me speak slowly, so you get it without missing the context.

I compared a bunch of games, that could fit into an extra 9 GB of space.  The other person said that Warframe had cutting edge graphics, so it justified that (and the other games did not).  I responded that graphics being amazing are not a justification, and if they were there are things that generate prettier graphics.  You seem to latch on to one part of the conversation, and run it into the ground.  Here's a clue, get the context.

Regarding the rest of it, Warframe didn't get a significant amount of new content.  It did screw with the lighting engine.  If you want a parallel, look at ENBs for Fallout 4.  Before you make the comment, it's a parallel not a directly comparable situation.

My anger still comes from getting nothing new, but being forced to assign more disk space to Warframe.  This may be difficult to process, but DE applying a lazy fix is pretty frustrating.  Instead of cleaning about a GB of scrap data that they implemented, and taking much more disk space than that 1 GB, I want to see them do things well.  If that's a foreign concept, then go ahead and tell me I'm wrong.  You'll then have to explain why DE gets a pass, but nobody else does.  Alternatively, you can let this go and chalk it up to a context error.  This is a forum though, I expect you to read the first sentence and take offense to me calling you slow, despite never having done so.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb master_of_destiny:

Let me speak slowly, so you get it without missing the context.

I compared a bunch of games, that could fit into an extra 9 GB of space.  The other person said that Warframe had cutting edge graphics, so it justified that (and the other games did not).  I responded that graphics being amazing are not a justification, and if they were there are things that generate prettier graphics.  You seem to latch on to one part of the conversation, and run it into the ground.  Here's a clue, get the context.

Regarding the rest of it, Warframe didn't get a significant amount of new content.  It did screw with the lighting engine.  If you want a parallel, look at ENBs for Fallout 4.  Before you make the comment, it's a parallel not a directly comparable situation.

My anger still comes from getting nothing new, but being forced to assign more disk space to Warframe.  This may be difficult to process, but DE applying a lazy fix is pretty frustrating.  Instead of cleaning about a GB of scrap data that they implemented, and taking much more disk space than that 1 GB, I want to see them do things well.  If that's a foreign concept, then go ahead and tell me I'm wrong.  You'll then have to explain why DE gets a pass, but nobody else does.  Alternatively, you can let this go and chalk it up to a context error.  This is a forum though, I expect you to read the first sentence and take offense to me calling you slow, despite never having done so.

but we get "new" boring recyicled "content" that is time gated that is locked by even more boring repetative missions that are pratically dead after 1-4 weeks (depends on rep cap).

17 hours ago, master_of_destiny said:

Oh, goodie.

I have two of the same dailies active (kill 150 enemies with a primary weapon).  I've completed it four times now, and it magically isn't complete.  Best yet, during missions it seems to bounce between 5, 40, 140, 10, and any random value at will.  Moreover, one is for 2 days 21 hours, the other is for 21 hours and 40 minutes.

Yep...That's what I expect from this game.  

Maybe a little more polish from the marque feature of a game?

A lot of people have this glitch

Archived