[DE]Megan

Prime Vault: Hotfix 25.7.5

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Prisma_Excalibur_Prime:

I could be wrong, but last time i checked it's to do with their end and having thousands of us all downloading at the same time as soon as the update is live.

Every time i've been "late" to an update after everyone else then i'll normally get my full speeds

yea, but i think it shouldnt be that big of an issue...i mean below 300kb ? and ive had issues even when i was late so its not always on peak time sadly.

Edited by Xydeth
  • Like 1

still no fix for the annoying brightness from some lights ( dojo and orbiter ) ? 🤔

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Augur Mod Set Bonus will now continue to grant more Overshields up to the maximum amount of Overshield.

Would this include brief respite too?

Also still hoping for mach rush to damage enemies you directly hit with it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Thanks for update - now time to grow old wait till cache optimizing ends. YayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyZzZzZzZzZz.... Meanwhile, my PC: lord of the rings power GIF

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Please fix the reduced damage reduction on eidolon limbs for next hotfix. :( Eidolons are one of the few pieces of difficult content left in WF, but this damage reduction bug is sucking the last bit of challenge out of it. All the optimizations are much appreciated though, game continues to run like a dream.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 2

Damn, 30kb/s despite me having near gigabit internet. RIP DE's servers.

• Upvote 3

Just now, EighthGear said:

Please fix the reduced damage reduction on eidolon limbs for next hotfix. 😞 Eidolons are one of the few pieces of difficult content left in WF, but this damage reduction bug is sucking the last bit of challenge out of it. All the optimizations are much appreciated though, game continues to run like a dream.

NOOOOOOOOOO

21 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Nova’s Antimatter Drop exploding prematurely when aiming with your gun, and looking down a bit. We attempted to fix this in 25.7.4 but it actually broke it more!

I love it

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the hotfix, I'm still bothered by the fact that Primal fury disarms you sometimes, and to get you weapons back you must activate and reactivate, can you please fix this, someone else posted about this glitch already.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Key said:

NOOOOOOOOOO

How about yes? Trivializing content even further in an already super easy game like WF is not fun... Even in a power fantasy game atleast SOME difficulty has to remain.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 7

4 minutes ago, EighthGear said:

Please fix the reduced damage reduction on eidolon limbs for next hotfix. 😞 Eidolons are one of the few pieces of difficult content left in WF, but this damage reduction bug is sucking the last bit of challenge out of it. All the optimizations are much appreciated though, game continues to run like a dream.

When you play on 800ms latency, the limbs die before you can pop back into your warframe to shoot at the synovia >_< my dps looks like :poop: because of it haha

• Woah 2

24 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Increased estimate for free-space needed to optimize download cache to avoid some people with nearly-full drives running into problems.

Now it's asking for FREAKING 29 GIGABYTES of free space for the stupid optimization, oh sure my drive is about to collapse with spare 19 GBs, by no means I have room to perform a stupid cache optimization!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 2

Hahahaha

Edited by Key

4 minutes ago, EighthGear said:

How about yes? Trivializing content even further in an already super easy game like WF is not fun... Even in a power fantasy game atleast SOME difficulty has to remain.

Well, now people can do 10x3 instead of 5x3 every night :v

22 minutes ago, Xydeth said:

whats wrong with recent download speeds....100kbs...120kbs...300kbs...i would really like to use my full 10mb/s thanks~

This hotfix in particular dealt with a LOT of file manipulation in the cache. So even though your internet connection can deliver more speed than this, the launcher is waiting for your disk to perform file operations. Normally when the launcher is downloading bigger files you'll see better use of your maximum bandwidth.

• Satisfied 1
  • Upvote 2

Grineer shipyard still has really bad spawns, every round on Seimeni there's at least one enemy inside the walls of a spawn room and without enemy detection it can be annoying.

Please address the Disruption Feedback! All of these hotfixes for superficial changes are making the most dedicated fans, lose faith in DE.

• Upvote 1

vor 4 Minuten schrieb [DE]Momaw:

This hotfix in particular dealt with a LOT of file manipulation in the cache. So even though your internet connection can deliver more speed than this, the launcher is waiting for your disk to perform file operations. Normally when the launcher is downloading bigger files you'll see better use of your maximum bandwidth.

my drives perform far far better than 10mb/s tho...let alone some kb/s. also cache clearing was afterwards so a separate action. i dont see why all of that would result in such low speeds. im no expert on the matter but i dont see the connection.

• Upvote 1