Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault: Hotfix 25.7.5

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, Xydeth said:

my drives perform far far better than 10mb/s tho...let alone some kb/s. also cache clearing was afterwards so a separate action. i dont see why all of that would result in such low speeds. im no expert on the matter but i dont see the connection.

Could be hundreds of thousands or even more loose files that all have a value in kilobytes. Might seems strange but larger larger files are easier to sort out than small ones. Just imagine it like picking up a bookshelf alone, versus picking up a book that's just dropped millions of playing cards and you get to sort those as well >_<

34 минуты назад, DeathGold сказал:

because garuda only has her claws if you have no melee , it isn't an exalted weapon (that would be a 5th ability)

Melee weapons are always equiped because it is better. There is no sense in them at the moment and using them instead of other melee weapons also makes no sense. -_-

Is there really no other way to perform a cache optimization than to write 29GB of data in a single chunk?

I don't recall any other games I've played ever requiring 2x the required drive space to run properly. The popup to clear up drive space and have the game run better on login feels bad when its simply not possible.

49 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed a number of different Operator accessories excessively clipping with the Norg Mask and Mother's Mask when ‘Hood Opened” is selected.

Those actually on sale from Nakak before?!??!?!

29 minutes ago, EighthGear said:

Please fix the reduced damage reduction on eidolon limbs for next hotfix. 😞 Eidolons are one of the few pieces of difficult content left in WF, but this damage reduction bug is sucking the last bit of challenge out of it. All the optimizations are much appreciated though, game continues to run like a dream.

We are already one shotting limbs anyway. You think this is end game worthy? Eidolon fight is a strobe light simulator, the real challenge is resisting the grand mals. 
Just realized I'm a cranky old man this afternoon 😞

25 minutes ago, EighthGear said:

Please fix the reduced damage reduction on eidolon limbs for next hotfix. 😞 Eidolons are one of the few pieces of difficult content left in WF, but this damage reduction bug is sucking the last bit of challenge out of it. All the optimizations are much appreciated though, game continues to run like a dream.

It really didn't change the challenge at all for really most eidolon hunters, Rivens already exist and something taking a few more seconds to kill doesn't make it any harder. The only thing it does do is devalue sniper rivens a bit but they were already headed for a 0.5 disposition, this might let they keep something slightly higher.

1 minute ago, Gaz_TTV said:

still no fix for resource booster not applying to rotation rewards in kuva disruption (mentioned by steve on his stream)

Its a very bad bug that is hurting anyone trying to grind kuva in the new game mode

One thing i was thinking of would be some sort of way to get kuva based on mission performance. Sure i would like if boosters worked in kuva disruption but my overall problem with kuva farming is at least on the survival map it can become a bit of a snoozefest. I would really enjoy kuva dropping like hexanon or toroids from enemies. 

But honestly think about it for a second. In a kuva survival with a nekros what reason do i have to actually try to kill the enemies? All i have to do is defend the thing and make sure there is a nekros and its EZPZ. I would LOVE some sort of ESO type of mechanic (not that hurts you for not keeping efficiency up, but rewards you with kuva when you're at high efficiency.) 

Maybe kuva could drop from enemies like toroids, maybe there could be a bar akin to ESO/SO where the amount of enemies you kill gives you a natural kuva multiplier per conduit. You will not hurt the riven market by making kuva easier to obtain, all that would do is make it easier for people to actually get the roles they want without having to do the same old mundane repetitive task. For a lot of people kuva is endgame, and i feel like making it more fun and rewarding like ESO will improve the QOL for players that seek kuva. 

8 minutes ago, LetsPlayArbitration said:

One thing i was thinking of would be some sort of way to get kuva based on mission performance. Sure i would like if boosters worked in kuva disruption but my overall problem with kuva farming is at least on the survival map it can become a bit of a snoozefest. I would really enjoy kuva dropping like hexanon or toroids from enemies. 

But honestly think about it for a second. In a kuva survival with a nekros what reason do i have to actually try to kill the enemies? All i have to do is defend the thing and make sure there is a nekros and its EZPZ. I would LOVE some sort of ESO type of mechanic (not that hurts you for not keeping efficiency up, but rewards you with kuva when you're at high efficiency.) 

Maybe kuva could drop from enemies like toroids, maybe there could be a bar akin to ESO/SO where the amount of enemies you kill gives you a natural kuva multiplier per conduit. You will not hurt the riven market by making kuva easier to obtain, all that would do is make it easier for people to actually get the roles they want without having to do the same old mundane repetitive task. For a lot of people kuva is endgame, and i feel like making it more fun and rewarding like ESO will improve the QOL for players that seek kuva. 

sounds fun!

32 minutes ago, Xydeth said:

my drives perform far far better than 10mb/s tho...let alone some kb/s. also cache clearing was afterwards so a separate action. i dont see why all of that would result in such low speeds. im no expert on the matter but i dont see the connection.

Historically we've seen updates like this one choke because the small file operations trigger Anti-virus scanning. In local testing disabling AV radically improved the "download" speed.

Archived