[DE]Megan

Prime Vault: Hotfix 25.7.5

Yeah I optimized my game even with 30gb free it wouldn't let me say bgg I didn't have enough room.   Strange and you might want to test your fixes. 

Also when are you going to fix the bug that updates aren't tested at all before being sent to PC.   Been an issue for a long time. 

Also if the universal medallion isn't universal because of people already doing the grind then they the heck was the lua focus lens allowed? Buck up.

Forgot about the bug that conclave has no players.  Been years so maybe it shouldn't be abandoned by you.   Please Plagarize..err copy...err "gain inspiration" from other games games to get people into conclave.   Either that or all rewards can be gotten elsewhere or all conclave rewards are non tradable and only usable in conclave including cosmetics. 

Edited by Opetyr
Making DE understand a little better.

4 hours ago, Peter said:

ti9zFPh.png

And they aren't?

Wait, ppl still use arca plasmor after they were nerfed to the ground?

4 hours ago, Seahawk said:

Except for the toxic gatekeepers who dominate with weapons and frames specifically geared to conclave 

I haven't played Conclave in something like five years. My default loadout was Excalibur with Dakra Prime and no guns or mods. Even I knew to switch to Ignis Wraith and Sonicor when I went back yesterday. Stop blaming other people for your inability to adapt.

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed a number of different Operator accessories excessively clipping with the Norg Mask and Mother's Mask when ‘Hood Opened” is selected.

Nice, thanks for fixing that....now when might Nakakakak be selling these? Been visiting her happy mask shop everyday now...

• Upvote 1

I just started experiencing less frames with this hotfix. Areas I go to now have noticeably low frames. I have not experienced this at all before this "fix."

orbiter / arsenal / relays still way too bright, has anything been done in these hotfixes?,

only the profile screen seems to be fixed,everywhere else is just too much brightness and plastic looking

havnt changed nothing my end and wont be either XD

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Updated terminology for Damage Types in Portuguese.

too fancy for us, This is now worse for new players since the game is already complex, something like fire is now thermic(fogo > termico)? slash changed to slashing (corte > cortante)
we don't have gerund names in english, why in portuguese? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Xydeth said:

whats wrong with recent download speeds....100kbs...120kbs...300kbs...i would really like to use my full 10mb/s thanks~

Launcher has always downloaded at speeds like that. It's not a recent thing at all launcher for me caps at 2mb, i hear most people get 2-3

Thanks for the hotfix. BTW I would like to report a bug. Shooting one of Ivara's Quiver arrows then using Transference causes the duration of the Quiver arrow to disappear from the UI.  

Still waiting on some sort of increase in Jackal Eximus spawn frequency. As of right now the only confirmed ways of getting it to spawn are by chance during thermia fractures (eximus burp during one of the two jackal spawns possible during a fracture) or by experiencing a host migration bug during a tier 5 bounty that maxes out alert level forever. 

In order for a player to have somewhere between a 23~49% chance of spawning ONE unit (difference based on number of cans inserted and random frequency of burps), they have to run 50 fractures, using 2-4 can runs. this puts their event score between 175~350 and time spent sealing fractures between 3.8~4.5 hours (assuming no time in between fractures)

at 100 fractures sealed, a player is looking at a 40~75% chance of encountering ONE jackal eximus, event score between 350~700 and 8~9 hours. now remember that it takes 3 scans to complete their codex entry. If you have the luck to have the double scan simaris widget activate, then only 2 scans. 

Being generous and splitting the difference, you're looking at around 5-10 hours per scan if you have perfect efficiency, for an entry that does not have any special reward other than the intrinsic value of having completed it. In practice, my current fracture score is well over 350 and I have sunk 16 hours into attempting to spawn this unit to no avail. 

The codex buffs of the community are arguably some of the most dedicated players and have contributed quite a lot to the community in the form of wiki information and to DE by finding and reporting bugs on our quest to catch em all. I know I and many others would greatly appreciate making this a more practical scan to obtain. I hope that there will be some sort of change in the future to address this issue whether it be an outright change to spawn conditions as they currently are or by introducing Orb Vallis sortie missions which would allow the eximus stronghold mutator.

• Upvote 1

No changes to the reward table in Disruption nodes? It's really unrewarding.

Also, still no fix for the Nikana Zaw holster visibility bug.

Typical ... Wukong Deluxe skin that you broke with your "updated shaders"

is still not fixed!

Why i even bother with these bug reports... some of the bugs that were reported arent even fixed years after.

Probably we will wait couple years for the Wukong Deluxe fix aswell .... Assuming it will ever come :/

• Applause 1

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed a number of different Operator accessories excessively clipping with the Norg Mask and Mother's Mask when ‘Hood Opened” is selected.

No'ones had the chance to get those operator masks yet, silly DE.

Edited by ShellShock360
typo
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for the hotfix. Since update 25.7 I can't play Warframe anymore.
I have hoped that the next hotfix will solve the problem but it seems that I am wrong. My laptop can't play it. Every time I play a mission for a while it will stop my graphic card and the game stops, even with low settings.

https://imgur.com/GWVzqzs

My graphic card is Intel HD 5500, I have played Warframe for more than one year and now my journey end just because of a great update.

8 hours ago, xon8n said:

Thanks DE , is volt's speed animation feels slower ? 

They probably reduced the FoV increase that occurs when you move at faster speeds, which will make it feel slower even though it actually isn't. They did that to prevent the screen flipping over when FoV exceeded 180 degrees with Gauss (although you can still get him fast enough to do it; I guess they haven't realized that clamping FoV below 180 is a thing).

attacking enemies with melee weapons while walking locks you in place until you stop attacking and start moving again. super annoying when melee attacks push enemies back and im stuck running in place swinging at air for 10s.  

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Increased estimate for free-space needed to optimize download cache to avoid some people with nearly-full drives running into problems.

You know, DE, I don't need to use cache optimization at this point. Or, rather, I can't anymore. Now I just remove content of cache folder entirely and let it re-download everything. It takes about the same time for me anyway. But honestly, is it so hard to slice your texture cache into smaller chunks? Maybe it won't be absolutely perfectly optimized for loading data, but I really doubt we'll loose more than a few milliseconds yet it will be possible to perform cache optimization even with a few Gb of free space instead of whooping 29 Gb of current minimum requirement.

Yes, I've installed game on SSD and unfortunately for me it's relatively small.

Edited by lainverse
  • Upvote 1

I came to check the new update because of my slow download speeds (as when everyone is downloading an update it is slower) and notice it was 10 hrs ago. Why are my speeds 60 kb/s when i have 150 Mb/s both ways.

• Like 1