Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault: Hotfix 25.7.5

[DE]Megan

9 hours ago, RJ-WF said:

Has anybody taken a look at Eidolon damage taken for limb/body without shield? Weapons that used to take 3-4 shots to destroy a limb are now doing it in 1 hit. It's been like this since the mainline update and no hotfixes since has changed anything.

Is it an intentional stealth nerf? I doubt it because their shield remained unchanged.

Are you using a Bow? Because most of the Bows got some serious buffs, both for damage and stats (Crit chance, etc.)

1 час назад, pantophage сказал:

Have you tried rescanning them? I had the same bug, but after saint of Altra dropped it was fixed for me. even though I had previously scanned them, I did have to rescan everything after the fix. 

Upd.
Thank you, pantophage !

=====================

13 часов назад, [DE]Megan сказал:
  • Fixed Horrasque's not appearing in the Codex..they were shy and hiding underground.

XuWrAqI.jpg

Can we have a fix for PoE animals?
This is really old bug 😕...

130 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working.

staticor is still firing on one hand instead of both hands.

Sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger.

Before chimera update:

koQE7oR.jpg

now:

DzgfwBv.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

2 hours ago, Zabzikk said:

XuWrAqI.jpg

Can we have a fix for PoE animals?
This is really old bug 😕...

Have you tried rescanning them? I had the same bug, but after saint of Altra dropped it was fixed for me. even though I had previously scanned them, I did have to rescan everything after the fix. 

11 hours ago, kpa732 said:

I second the notion of adding Conclave to Universal Medallions, since the current Uni Medallion isn't worth hardly anything for conclave items. Actually playing (and getting matches) in conclave is radically faster.

FUN FACT: If you complete all your conclave weeklies, you get 50K bonus standing ignoring the cap.

If only they knew how easy it is to max 3h after reset. BTW i host lunaro after reset, come join me at ~8:00 EST

4 hours ago, Pandemonium.. said:

soooooooooooo.... when will you make conclave actually accessible to newer players? it's literally impossible to play, either because connection is nonexistent, people don't play, or there are 4 guys who have obviously spent over 150 hours playing conclave and are practically impossible to defeat for people just hopping in to conclave. the only way I've gotten to the place I am in the syndicate (just let the medallions be used) is by lucking in to lobbies with 1-2 people who also just want the rewards from upper tiers, so we just completed challenges off of each other. We became friends and did it a few times, but they quit because a lack of content after a few weeks of that. This honestly needs to change, even if it's just more properly addressing the community's wants by doing a few bugfixes wanted by the majority of the community with each update. Shawzin hero was only fun for a few hours, and you're going to need to pay attention to what the community is asking for, even if it's not the most profitable thing, but if you are in a situation where you are actually having budget issues and are suffering from a lack of money, just announce it, be honest with us, because there are thousands of tenno willing to donate their money to help you fulfill your visions and want to see where you take us on this ride through space. We all want to see you succeed and play your amazing game, I'm just sure some people want to know what bugfixes are being worked on, and to have a say on what gets worked on through popular vote.

No, they probably wont make conclave accessible to new players, the very nature of rewarding pubstompers is evident of this, you have to wait for the "chosen ones" to reach their daily max before you can find a match of non sweats. This normally happens 2h after the daily reset as maxing for someone with a 5.0 KD takes like 2 hours max.  

This alongside the conceptual casual player opinion loop of "Conclave is garbage" -> "Therefore conclave isn't worth investing more developmental resources into" -> "Therefore something originally considered garbage that never improves will always be garbage" loop isn't doing anything for the community. DE has built a PVP system with a wider skill gap than any other game i can think of besides Tribes. That itself isn't inherently bad. What is inherently bad is these pubstompers are rewarded for cleaning out entire lobbies of noobs who gain minuscule standing from being demolished. There needs to be some sort of cap to prevent these people from sweating all over "new" players which for this example is basically anything under 5k kills in the conclave. 

There needs to be a hard cap on the rewards for pubstomping. Anything past a 2.0 KD and you should stop being rewarded for crapping all over new players with uber tryhard weapons and frames that regenerate health on kill like Nekros. I don't care how much authentic "skill" a 5.0+ KD player has they should not be rewarded for sweating as hard as they do. Giving these players a reason to choose less meta weapons that they can easily achieve a 2.0 KD with or higher at their skill level will make conclave less of a pain for newer players, or better yet, revamp Recruit Conditioning, and make it based on KD or Conclave Win/Loss rather than simply being below level 3 and making it harder to find matches. If i could check a box in the conclave panel and prevent myself from encountering matches with players who have a KD above 3.0 i would in a heartbeat. 

Remember, conclave doesn't suck because of balance, conclave doesn't suck because of the skill gap. Conclave sucks because people who are able to exploit the game with disgustingly OP weapons are completely rewarded 150% of the way for going 25-4 with the most try hard loadouts imaginable. Conclave isn't dead because it isn't fun. Conclave is "dead" because these players murdered it and pour refined liquid poison over any new flowers they see sprouting in their garden. 

Please give us a "No Pubstompers Allowed" mode, similar to RC but for players who just don't want to deal with these fools, and give these experienced players the option to "erase" their KD/stats like seen in the call of duty games whenever they feel like toning it down and joining the rest of us who simply want to play a match without going up against the equivalent of an aimbot despite the fact that they aren't cheating. 

If this doesn't happen please at least reward players for taking a beating and being a moving target for these pros. Getting nothing for being annihilated sounds fair and square, but its one of the reasons why no one plays. Even a "cash" system where you get rank for shots that you hit even if you don't get kills would at least be better than what we currently have now. 

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Tweaked Liset “sky” loading screen emissive/lighting. 

Dex Liset thrusters are still pure black behind the cover thingies.

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Operator Ear Accessories will now be visible when the Saturn Six mask is in the closed position.

Can we do the same for the opened Umbra Scarf?

43 минуты назад, pantophage сказал:

Sir, thank you for your comment !

I scanned them like 10 000 years ago, and from that time I only visited PoE for Nightwave challenges speedrun...
I thought something like - "When DE will fix those codex entries they will be automatically added to my codex"
(Time to wake my sleep Equinox from stasis)

Thank you again, sir! ❤️

12 hours ago, LetsPlayArbitration said:

You will not hurt the riven market by making kuva easier to obtain, all that would do is make it easier for people to actually get the roles they want without having to do the same old mundane repetitive task. For a lot of people kuva is endgame, and i feel like making it more fun and rewarding like ESO will improve the QOL for players that seek kuva. 

Totally agree. I think the best idea is having Kuva enemies have a chance to drop kuva. This would work then in all kuva related activities, and make the entirety of the kuva fortress seem more relevent. I'd prefer small amounts dropped more regularly than larger amounts slower. It would feel even alittle rewarding.

I do however wish they would scale back the ammount of kuva needed to re-roll rivens over time. At the moment your reward for not getting a good roll is having to spend more kuva each time. I feel it would be better to scale the price with MR instead, as higher MR gives better stats. Maybe 100 kuva per MR.

14 hours ago, -EPECb- said:

Thx but...

Small remark:

A question has recently arisen about Garuda's Claws... why there is no RM for them or unique stance like Baruuk's Serene Storm? After all, this is a simple weapon except that only Garuda herself can use them. A Venka Prime with a good RM would be better. Who can explain to me the meaning of the existence of Garuda's Claws like melee weapons?

its because were as they are exclusive to her the are not actually exulted weapons. to be an exulted weapon the need to be attached to an ability and drain energy her claws are just a bouns she got cuase de felt like it. 

4 hours ago, NechiforMircea21 said:

no one plays conclave anymore it died same for archwing misions and lunaro and capture the flag i live in europe romania i am mastery rank 24 my ign is NechiforMircea21

That's strange. I hosted a Dedicated Server yesterday afternoon (Recruit Conditioning, Annihilation), and there were definitely people playing on there.

In the evening I played for a while, too (not Recruit Conditioning, I was past that even before they introduced it).

If you really can't get into a game at all, check your region and ping settings, or maybe you have to wait a bit longer. Evenings are when there are usually more people. Alternatively, join the Discord at discord.me/conclave (direct invite link).

15 hours ago, Afterburner_X said:

Thank you for the hotfix. Raids soon? 

Conclave great again? ^__^

"Fixed a number of different Operator accessories excessively clipping with the Norg Mask and Mother's Mask when ‘Hood Opened” is selected."

This is nice, but when will Nakak actually sell these masks? 

I do the same question about these masks. Since the update, not only me still going to Nakak and nothing... :c

Archived