[DE]Danielle

PS4 Saint of Altra: Update 25.7.4 Status (Live!)

15 hours ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

Anyone else think the before and after for metallics are reversed?  Or atleast should be??  The one on left looks waaay better....

The one of the left is more aesthetically pleasing because it’s shiny and clean.  The one on the right would be more accurate as the reflection is effected by the scuffs and other surface differences of the metal cube. Pretty neat stuff!

• Haha 1

Saint of Altra: Update 25.7.4... like Gauss... Has speedily made its way into Cert! This thread will be updated once we have passed with an official launch date.

• Satisfied 4

Ahhh tell everyone who worked on it thank you!! This will get me through the rough work week.

Edited by (PS4)corpusbonds

On 2019-09-10 at 12:10 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

Two new TennoGen bundles that feature blasts from the past and some new hotness will be coming in the update that follows Saint of Altra. These ‚Äúcatchup‚ÄĚ bundles are something you guys have been requesting,

Lets hope the past contains the rest of round 14 which had been accepted almost a YEAARRRRR AGOOOO !!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I agree with what I saw about leaving switch out of the main console update and just letting them have their own. It slow everything down. Making your console players wait for this tennogen stuff is literally like a kick in the face. You dont really care about your console players, you cant convince me otherwise.

• Upvote 1

Not too happy with the changes made to the Syndicate Medallion to be honest, making them work for Conclave was the one thing majority of players were looking forward to. Now you've effectively made Syndicate Medallions useless, it's just going to obstruct the reward pool for Disruption now.

Other than that, pretty excited for everything else. A Tuesday release it is.

En 9/9/2019 a las 17:10, [DE]Danielle dijo:

As mentioned in Hotfix 25.7.4, after some internal discussion and player feedback, we decided against allowing the Universal Medallion to apply to Conclave. It didn’t feel right to add a PvE path for a PvP gamemode, especially towards those you have actively played Conclave to get their Standing.

how are we supposed to level up conclave standing if it is literally a dead game mode ??. I cannot find a single match. That's not fair.

smh

Edited by (PS4)l-p4p-I
  • Applause 3

Some great things have been done with this game and you all should be proud. The issue is this. Most changes that are put through are graphic updates and cosmetics. Even the addition of more frames has not helped. We need more to do with what we have. Can we have rotating bounties at least on the open worlds so I will be more inclined to visit? Maybe make new game modes on open worlds or revisit the old ones and tweak them? Thanks 

STILL NO CHIMERA PROLOGUE REPEATABLE MISSION 

Come on, its the only weird, non Disneyland mission since "Chains of Harrow". What's it take to change "mission_repeatable[true]" or whatever code switch? 

On 2019-09-10 at 2:24 AM, (PS4)ACIDIC_SlN said:

All I see is plat grabbing cosmetics and cosmetics and more cosmetics ... please just stop this and bring real content ... please. I know you need to make money aswell but this is really hurting the players DE. 

I like the cosmetics lol

• Upvote 1

Oooooh La Laaaah Looking Nice DE Cant Wait For This Update, Should Be Fun! I Also have A Issue I Cant Damage Eidolon Nor Ropolyst shields With Amps Nor Can I Kill Vomvolyst, No Idea Why This happened Since Last Update. No Idea How Im Suppose Farm Black Pigment Either. #SadFace