[DE]Danielle

Xbox One Saint of Altra: Update 25.7.4 Status (Live!)

So every mission removed to make way for the new Disruption nodes was Capture. And Capture is the quickest game mode to complete. I'm sure that is just a coincidence.

Sorry to bring this up I know theres a ticket submission thing but I need to let you guys know any other way instead of waiting. 

I think your miniature update that happened yesterday around Friday the 13th (around 4pm Pacific time zone, I asked clan mates via warframe app) and after installing warframe twice in attempts to fix it. I only recieved the message "unable to connect be sure to have the latest update installed" I even did a factory reset on my warframe and xbox. It did nothing. I'm not sure if it's just me but I'm informing you guys in Hope's you can fix this for me and potentially others. Thank you for reading it.

Increased drop rate of Toroids from 1.1% to 2% , cool now I might get more than 1 drop (with chance booster and Nekros) in 45 minutes before rage quitting. Nothing I hate more than toroids.

Please hurry up de could you possibly launch it the day it passes like today and not tomorrow we just can't wait the extra day we want gauss today but we understand if your not able to please all console players 

2 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

any news

The wf icon changed on the xbox side dashboard(push your X button in the middle of yur controller). Im assuming it pasted cert. It will drop 2morrow. Some1 was prob off 2day?...Lol

Edited by (XB1)SixGunLove

6 hours ago, (XB1)SixGunLove said:

The wf icon changed on the xbox side dashboard(push your X button in the middle of yur controller). Im assuming it pasted cert. It will drop 2morrow. Some1 was prob off 2day?...Lol

that'd be awesome tbh

Saint of Altra: Update 25.7.4 has passed Cert and is going live TODAY at ~11 PM ET! Keep an eye out for Red Text to get the countdown started.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Saint of Altra: Update 25.7.4 has passed Cert and is going live TODAY at ~11 PM ET! Keep an eye out for Red Text to get the countdown started.

yay

8 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

I think you mean AM Danielle :tongue: