Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Damocles skin available on the workshop!

Goosmo

Alot of people on reddit really seemed to like my skin, so i thought i should post it here aswell. 

Workshop link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1853595904&searchtext=

075AD1DED583E39203E107FCC618FF0E3CE7546F

I asked taylor if i could atleast get some feedback on the skin since i submitted it past the deadline, but she hasn't replied yet. Perhaps you guys can tell me what you think.

• Like 1

I like the helmet but I think he need more metallic parts on full skin,specially when he is in that spartan warrior direction...so that he can look more hardcore and not soft teddy bear... and if you are more in elegant vanila look,its weary similar to simple normal skin so you need little extra energy lines on his body that are in direction like top of his helmet... in the end good job for now,it looks promising

Edited by Vlada91

I could definitely see myself buying it.  If you plan on doing more I'd extend the plume or maybe scale it up slightly so it's more of a highlight?  Metallic engraving around the edges of the 'plates' could be interesting too if possible.  Would love to see something like this for revenant or Hildryn seeing as those neither of them have any skins yet.

Hope to see more from you!