Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Shawzin: mysteries of music

(XBOX)ScaryWorm12

(After looking for a while it seems this is the most appropriate forum for this)

"Music is an enigma, (...) it causes an alteration in the brainwaves of biological entities and produces a series of beautiful yet mysterious reactions (...)" - Cephalon Suda

Much needed introduction out of the way, the Shawzin while just a misc addition for all we know is a really good addition to the music lovers playing the game, but sitting down I realized that it can at times use some little help. A little spice to it. 

So I sat down at the Dojo during a Shawzin duel and thought there is a musical frame which abilities would come very handy into the scheme. Octavia can already produce Synth wave, pop, electro and techno melodies, even classical music if you know what you do, why not mix that with our new guitars? 

This is something I've been thinking about for a while now and I've seen nobody has brought in the theme, being able to play Octavia melodies as a background to the Shawzin.

TL:DR : Octavia + Shawzin a possible made in heaven roundabout to Warframe music, most likely guaranteed to blow your mind and I'm running out of JoJo references. 

Edit: (Never write before taking your tea mates) with melody meant every form of emitting the melody, meaning the abilities.

Edited by (XB1)ScaryWorm12
Noted at footnote
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, AndouRaiton said:

Look at the bottom right hand corner. You will see we can use Octavia's mallet with the Shawzin. Pretty sure if you want to use the other notes you just cast her abilities before bringing the shawzin out (I'm not sure i don't have the shawzin so i can't test it).

Ugh... Knew I forgot something, yeah I meant it being compatible with all Octavia abilities that would emit a full length version of the melody. 

Up to the edit button.

Thanks for pointing it out tho.