Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Multiple Frost Snow Globes Stack the Slow Effect?

EpicdudeX

Question

18 answers to this question

On 2019-09-11 at 3:17 PM, EpicdudeX said:

If  there were Snow Globes that just overlapped, (whether because of distance or because they belong to different players) would the slow effect stack?

no. the Slow Effect of Snowglobe is a binary situation, Enemy is either affected by Snowglobe, or it is not. nice and simple. :)

3 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Where does this come from? Why do so many players spread this misinformation?

i know, its like a much needed wiki does not exist?

Snow Globe can be recast multiple times, but there are restrictions on the number of globes that can be created in the environment.

• A maximum of 4 separate Snow Globes can be cast at any given time. Casting Snow Globe after reaching the maximum will remove the oldest globe.
  • Casting Snow Globe while inside an existing globe will remove the older globe and combine the total remaining health values of both globes for the newer one. The invulnerability period is reactivated for each cast.
    • Snow Globes created inside existing globes do not count toward the maximum number of instances, and Snow Globe's health can stack with repeated casts until reaching a maximum combined health of 1,000,000.
Edited by Methanoid

23 hours ago, BemoGuinness said:

Stacking was removed a long time ago for the globes.

So is your issue the word "stack" versus the word "recast"?

You will also note that one of the other replies uses the word "health" rather than "strength".

Hopefully you have read the other replies to the OP and have learnt something.

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.

Edited by (PS4)Deadmennwalking

Ok, I will clear some things up since I've seen the other comments.

I know the wikia (I use it all the time) and I know that Snow Globes will increase the health of other globes if you recast within them.

Now my question was about the slow effect of the Snow Globes.

If, for example, I was a Frost and I was playing with another friend who was also playing as a Frost, and we both used Snow Globe, if we had overlapping Globes, would the slow effect stack? (Within the overlapping part)

EDIT: I'm just going to make this more clear (since I just looked at my reply and it's not too clear)

So I know Snow Globes will increase the health of another Globe if you recast within it.

Now the question I'm asking is about the slow effect.

If  there were Snow Globes that just overlapped, (whether because of distance or because they belong to different players) would the slow effect stack?

Edited by EpicdudeX
Making things more clear

The reason why I thought of this was because I remember a while back when I was playing with another Frost on a Mobile Defense Fissure and I had a larger Globe than him.

I Globed over his (as a health buffer) and then wondered if the slow effect would stack.

This would probably only work with two players and different ranges for each Frost, and I also don't have time today for it.

So if anyone sees this, please test this out for me.