Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea for nightwave

Falseliberty

il y a 2 minutes, Jiminez_Burial a dit :

No Warframe requires Umbra Forma in its construction.

Great, and warframes don't need mods as well no ?

Please, when you say something like that, EXPLAIN why you consider this.

I just did 2 seasons to be able to make ONE warframe (and this is not even enough), it's BAD IMO.

Edited by Alpha56

il y a 32 minutes, Miser_able a dit :

You don't need 2 umbral forma on the same frame... I have one on my chroma and one on hildryn. 

I don't even have enough of 2 umbra forma on my rhino to make ONE build, i keep some polarities (one) to make some other builds.

Please show me your builds since you said one umbra forma is enough...

Hm2EGRE.png

Edited by Alpha56

il y a 21 minutes, Miser_able a dit :

You don't need 2 umbral forma on the same frame... I have one on my chroma and one on hildryn. 

Nothing ?

Then don't make statement if you can't argue. Words aren't enough.

Edited by Alpha56

il y a 5 minutes, Miser_able a dit :

Bruh. I'm not even online, I was reading a book for God's sake. I didn't even notice either of your replies until now. 

But you said i didn't need 2 umbra forma on a warframe, so explain me now for my case.

Edited by Alpha56

5 minutes ago, Alpha56 said:

But you said i didn't need 2 umbra forma on a warframe, so explain me now for my case.

I don't need to prove anything to you. there's a little thing called Google. Great tool, can be used to find a lot of interesting information. like maybe people's umbral builds that only used 1 umbral forma back during season 1 when we only had 1.

il y a 1 minute, Miser_able a dit :

I don't need to prove anything to you. there's a little thing called Google. Great tool, can be used to find a lot of interesting information. like maybe people's umbral builds that only used 1 umbral forma back during season 1 when we only had 1.

Great, then don't make statement if you can't argue, as i said previously.

Edited by Alpha56

il y a 5 minutes, Miser_able a dit :

ok. you're insane. I'm gonna ignore you now. enjoy the rest of your day.

Sorry it's the night.

il y a 43 minutes, Miser_able a dit :

I'll keep that in mind without proofs, sure.

Edited by Alpha56

48 minutes ago, Alpha56 said:

I just did 2 seasons to be able to make ONE warframe (and this is not even enough), it's BAD IMO.

I think it's perfectly fine, it's a sacrifice after all, the sacrifice being time.

If you put an umbra forma on something you better be really  sure that you're sure. If umbra forma becomes readily available, then all builds will now require it for the next 'power creep level'. 

Personally, I don't think umbra forma needed to exist, throw 5-6 forma on a frame and call it a day, instead they added it - and now players want more, even when they don't need that power to be effective or complete any content.

il y a 8 minutes, Tinklzs a dit :

I think it's perfectly fine, it's a sacrifice after all, the sacrifice being time.

If you put an umbra forma on something you better be really  sure that you're sure. If umbra forma becomes readily available, then all builds will now require it for the next 'power creep level'. 

Personally, I don't think umbra forma needed to exist, throw 5-6 forma on a frame and call it a day, instead they added it - and now players want more, even when they don't need that power to be effective or complete any content.

Sure but now umbra forma are here, so we need to deal with them.

It requiered me two full seasons to not be able to make a full build on a warframe, i consider this really not enough.

At this rate it's less than 2 warframes a year, or two, depend of the warframe (Umbra Fiber).

Edited by Alpha56

1 hour ago, Alpha56 said:

I don't think you understand why I used the word 'construct'.  Show me a Warframe BP (whole or component) that requires an Umbra Forma.  And if you mean to bring a Warframe up to standard proficiency then I still stand by the fact that you don't need Umbra Forma, because if you did then you're saying that every single possible build prior to NW being released was basically as good as not having the item at all.

*EDIT*  Also reading your replies to other peoples posts, I think you need to be told the definition of the word 'need'.  If 'need' is used without any other qualifiers then it basically means essential for survival/existence.  Warframes can exist without the Umbra Forma just fine.  If you're trying to argue that they 'need' at least two Umbra Forma to be min-maxed, then you should have stated as such.

Edited by Jiminez_Burial

54 minutes ago, Alpha56 said:

I don't even have enough of 2 umbra forma on my rhino to make ONE build, i keep some polarities (one) to make some other builds.

Please show me your builds since you said one umbra forma is enough...

Hm2EGRE.png

lmfao this is serious? Vitality is a waste of space there, you gain more with augur secrets if you wanna go full power (that is pretty unnecesary tho), and you can put a forma on your exilus too.

14 minutes ago, Jiminez_Burial said:

I don't think you understand why I used the word 'construct'.  Show me a Warframe BP (whole or component) that requires an Umbra Forma.  And if you mean to bring a Warframe up to standard proficiency then I still stand by the fact that you don't need Umbra Forma, because if you did then you're saying that every single possible build prior to NW being released was basically as good as not having the item at all.

his reasoning: v

56 minutes ago, Alpha56 said:

This is not just for ability power.

his build: v

1 hour ago, Alpha56 said:

Hm2EGRE.png

... His need for Umbra Formas is simply because Excal Umbra has 3 already so that it can use its set... With a build like that ^ he doesn't care for either armor or Vitality. They're only there because the Umbral Mods give them, and he needs all of them to squeeze the max ability power bonus from the set.

... No matter what argument he presents now, I just pointed out the real reason behind it.

Edit: He can't maximize Power Drift, even though its faster to simply apply a normal Forma on the Exilus slot for that polarity... Which is a LOT faster than waiting for another Umbra Forma. xD

Edited by Uhkretor

13 minutes ago, Alpha56 said:

Sure but now umbra forma are here, so we need to deal with them.

It requiered me two full seasons to not be able to make a full build on a warframe, i consider this really not enough.

At this rate it's less than 2 warframes a year, or two, depend of the warframe (Umbra Fiber).

A build that you are trying to go for, not all builds that use umbra mods require umbra forma, so in your desperation to fit another forma on a build you want them to be more plentiful, without acknowledging the ramifications of such an event.

il y a 22 minutes, Jiminez_Burial a dit :

Yes, no warframe requiere umbra forma to build in foundry, but eveybody know that, and hopefully, it's not the case.

So i don't know why you said that, obviously it was for builds.

Upgrading warframes is the only content (in a manner) i have right now, so yes, it's important for me.

But yes, they are not required, as all the base damage mods could all be skipped (like Serration and even strength mods). I don't see the point.

I won't castrated me for the sake of castrated me, mods are in game now, for use.

Edited by Alpha56