Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's so heretical in this?

Nothing wrong with pineapple pizza. especially pineapple chicken pizza.... with thousand island dip... and also make it so the pizza is cut small square style. So that you can dip the whole pizza that you take

I like archwing too...

Edited by novalery

1 hour ago, 844448 said:

I like pineapple pizza with mayonnaise, eating them using fork and knife.

I don't use and I don't like night mode.

I love archwing so much.

Only the first one is Heresy.

The second is a personal preference.

And Archwing isn't as bad as people say.

As to why the first one is heresy, it is because of the combination of three, any one on their own wouldn't be anything more than odd...but all three is a travesty.

Its like wearing socks OVER YOUR SANDALS.

• Like 1

next you know someone will say brother

Spoiler

delete-this-heresy.jpg

but now that is not heresy for not liking the archwing which the dev wanted the players like archwings because they wanted us get use to space combat, but what is heresy is having donuts mix with veggies into it for it tasted awful and making matter worst is adding syrup and muster long with ketchup for made a big capital F in the face where you flipping lose your mind after that terrible food for never again ever try that combination for you'll flip your brain for tasting that heresy for it is like tasting another world of chaos mess but yet again but I am willing still have the other version instead of messing around sweet and bitter for I only found few combination tasted good which the existing combination that is sold in store is sea salt chocolate then there is salty honey nuts and oats for I could easily add ketchup and muster with hot dogs but that is common thing.

The truest heresy in video game is the logic of the void power for real as in trying figure out the logic meaning of this void essences is or where it came from to be exact for there is no records or evident or what is this be in the lore how or what created it in the 1st place for it my view it just that look like someone rip a fabric of time of space or either someone just trying smash deadly black hole bomb so hard it just turn white hole (none racist joke putting in the spoiler)

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

void been bother ever sense when the game came out for I am scratching my head because it feel like it is an "Being" that is alive and dead the same time then again the same time for it feel like it try to make such small heresy gathering for it become a biggest dog on the paper for I mean BIGGEST DOT in the next spoiler

Spoiler

lCB0C1Hf_400x400.jpg

for it is hard for not draw away from this lore of unexplained the side of the devs for it just stabbed and flooded the whole place with the red blood, but I can say delete that heresy I don't want deal with the void of it's pure chaos.

• 2 weeks later...

I always wonder... why do many people don’t like pineapple in their pizza? Is it the taste? If pineapple is mixed with other meat dish, let say a curry, would you like it?

Or perhaps its an acquired taste like durians. Is it because where i’m from people have been using pineapple in their main dish that i’m easily accustomed to it to be in a pizza?

Edited by novalery

2 hours ago, o0Despair0o said:

Heretics, all of them.

then wouldn't that be your heretic as well if you claim is heresy?  I mean isn't italy ppl use to be from the west more then somehow go east with their boat and bam made their own country then all that crazy show Rome fell afterwards with all crazy events happening, so wouldn't that consider blood line calling everyone pure heresy even including the African ppl?  I mean they probably eat the pizza on the ground while they just pick it up then again we do have asian people use chopstick and knife to eat the pizza for once again walking towards random place south america probably dance the pizza on their belly and try eat it (Do not ask where I've been into), then we got Canada just commonly do what the north american does just eat the pizza the way it is with your hand.  Pretty much nothing is "Traditional" or either "Cultural" way eating the pizza for basically you'll find it no matter what how much you view it for you'll end up doing the same thing over and over again with people who trying eat different way.

1 minute ago, ChaoticEdge said:

then wouldn't that be your heretic as well if you claim is heresy?  I mean isn't italy ppl use to be from the west more then somehow go east with their boat and bam made their own country then all that crazy show Rome fell afterwards with all crazy events happening, so wouldn't that consider blood line calling everyone pure heresy even including the African ppl?  I mean they probably eat the pizza on the ground while they just pick it up then again we do have asian people use chopstick and knife to eat the pizza for once again walking towards random place south america probably dance the pizza on their belly and try eat it (Do not ask where I've been into), then we got Canada just commonly do what the north american does just eat the pizza the way it is with your hand.  Pretty much nothing is "Traditional" or either "Cultural" way eating the pizza for basically you'll find it no matter what how much you view it for you'll end up doing the same thing over and over again with people who trying eat different way.

You, sir, are taking the whole Pineapple pizza heresy-joke way too serious.

11 hours ago, novalery said:

I always wonder... why do many people don’t like pineapple in their pizza? Is it the taste? If pineapple is mixed with other meat dish, let say a curry, would you like it?

Or perhaps its an acquired taste like durians. Is it because where i’m from people have been using pineapple in their main dish that i’m easily accustomed to it to be in a pizza?

I personally am okay with pineapple on pizza but I can understand why people wouldn’t like it.

1. Pineapple has a lot of water in it, and therefore it mixes its juice with the tomato sauce and the cheese. This is an unpleasant taste for some.

2. The texture of pineapple is very different from most other toppings. Most are soft, warm, and pull apart very easily, but pineapple gets cold very quickly, and depending on the ripeness it could be somewhat hard.

3. It’s sweet. Toppings with a sweet taste are few and far between, and it’s just not something people are used to.

There’s plenty of other reasons but I think that’s enough

11 hours ago, swiftasacoursing said:

I personally am okay with pineapple on pizza but I can understand why people wouldn’t like it.

1. Pineapple has a lot of water in it, and therefore it mixes its juice with the tomato sauce and the cheese. This is an unpleasant taste for some.

2. The texture of pineapple is very different from most other toppings. Most are soft, warm, and pull apart very easily, but pineapple gets cold very quickly, and depending on the ripeness it could be somewhat hard.

3. It’s sweet. Toppings with a sweet taste are few and far between, and it’s just not something people are used to.

There’s plenty of other reasons but I think that’s enough

Now that’s interesting. Imho all of those reasons actually comes down to wether or not the cook choose the correct pineapple for a dish or wether or not he/she can process it well.