Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • 0
Ecologue

low chances to red crit when you shouldn't be able to !

Question

Hello there, not the first time I come here to talk about my tests in simulacrum !

  • Tested weapon : Paris Prime
  • Tested ennemies : Toxic Ancient
  • Critical Chance with my build : 225%

So, with 225% CC, you have 25% chance to do red crits (red crits are "tier 3" crits) and 75% chance to do orange crits (orange crits are "tier 2" crits).

The thing is : sometimes, I do red+ crits, it means i do "tier 4" crits. But with 225% CC I shouldn't be able to do that !!

 You have to know that I use a personal calculator : when my calculator says that my tier 3 crits should do 91 510 damages, I do in game 91 500 damages. And sometimes (rarely) I can see 120 748 damages (and my calculator says that a tier 4 crit should does 120 763 damages).

I did some tests to know the frequency of the tier 4 crits : I got tier 4 crits after 248 projectiles, then an other after 23 projectiles, then an other after 401 projectiles. I haven't do more.

I also checked that tier 4 crits happen in the head or in the body, and happen if I charge my arrow or if I don't : it happens in every cases.

Anyway, it's rare but it happens, and it shouldn't. Or it should ? Is there a reason that explain why my Paris Prime sometimes decides to be a legend ?

(nb: of course, I have not used any buff)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, Cephalon_Naiture said:

There seems to be a hidden factor where headshots seem to have increased critical chance. I've used my Rubico Prime, which hasn't exceeded 100% cc yet, without my Smeeta Kavat's buff, and I've hit red crits only with headshots. Even at max zoom, the sniper rifle shouldn't have been able to do that. Are these headshots you are dealing or body shots?

As SortaRandom said, check as me if u have vigilante mods. This explained my problem ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Cephalon_Naiture said:

I have none. I never do. RNGesus still hasn't given me Vigilante Armaments...

 

The Vigilante mod set doesn't need to be equipped on the weapon you use.

 

These could be on your sentinel weapon:

Vigilante Armaments

Vigilante Supplies

Vigilante Fervor

Vigilante Offense

 

These could be on your warframe:

Vigilante Pursuit

Vigilante Vigor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, SortaRandom said:

Do you happen to have a Vigilante mod equipped on your warframe?

No I don't use ^^

edit : f**k me ><, I do....

edit 2 : btw it is 5% chance to up the crit with the vigilante radar, but if we check the frequency i got....

edit 3 : 5% seems alright, I didn't see a lot of tier 4 but it's because the vigilante mod actually "upped" lot of orange crits in red one, instead of upping red crits in red+ crits.

Everything is normal in the best world 😃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There seems to be a hidden factor where headshots seem to have increased critical chance. I've used my Rubico Prime, which hasn't exceeded 100% cc yet, without my Smeeta Kavat's buff, and I've hit red crits only with headshots. Even at max zoom, the sniper rifle shouldn't have been able to do that. Are these headshots you are dealing or body shots?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...