Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Look At Me Noticing Trends

PsychedelicSnake

Whenever someone posts a single negative thread, ten more pop up afterwards.

Whenever someone posts a positive thread to combat the negative threads, ten more positive threads pop up.

Rinse and repeat.

1362115761_Billy-Madison-I-am-the-smarte

Wow another topic about topics your theory does work!

Edited by alphex

One might come to the simple conclusion that the number of threads about similar feedback is merely indicative of the more generalized trends... chances are people dislike or approve of similar things. Of course, it's a different matter entirely when you take into consideration that they really shoudl be checking for similar threads before posting their own, but throw people into the mix and you can't expect too much in the way of intelligence. If people were actually searching for threads to copy, your statement would be completely applicable. However, I would bet that this is more along the lines of people not bothering to check if what they have to say has already been said by someone else.

In conclusion - post your agreement with similar ideas in existing threads, people, you don't need new ones.

One might come to the simple conclusion that the number of threads about similar feedback is merely indicative of the more generalized trends... chances are people dislike or approve of similar things. Of course, it's a different matter entirely when you take into consideration that they really shoudl be checking for similar threads before posting their own, but throw people into the mix and you can't expect too much in the way of intelligence. If people were actually searching for threads to copy, your statement would be completely applicable. However, I would bet that this is more along the lines of people not bothering to check if what they have to say has already been said by someone else.

In conclusion - post your agreement with similar ideas in existing threads, people, you don't need new ones.

But if I don't post my own thread, how will people know I am special?. And how will my version of things be seen?, alot of people do not read past the first page before commenting.

We're all special in our own ways. Some are more special than others, in fact! Some are even super special!

HAH! Plus one for you good sir

Has anyone else notice that gifs are becoming more wide spread on forums also? I feel special for doing it before it was cool.

Soooo?, you are a Hipster?

And yes, it seems many just read the OP. Then just reach for those Jimmie gifs, no constructive comment just a gif

HAH! Plus one for you good sir

Soooo?, you are a Hipster?

And yes, it seems many just read the OP. Then just reach for those Jimmie gifs, no constructive comment just a gif

Yea hipster also I posted the jimmies gif and then everyone just took it. Man I love it when you start a wild fire 

1. My suggestion might not be anything close to his even though its about the same thing.

2.  Trying to post something useful about a topic in a near dead thread on page 15 means it was a waste of time to even write it.

3. Searching doesn't always bring results.

Some of these I'm quitting letters are like eerily awkward suicide notes written by people who can't do it, but are hopeless and want someone to care...

Get a grip people it's a video game that is in beta. Let it unfold. (Plz refrain from beta/not really beta excuse wars.)

I gotta say that despite my previous convictions about the void drop rates, etc. DE has impressed me in that their staff stayed late Friday night the evening U10 was released to keep putting up hotfixes and even came in Saturday to rectify the stamina issue, because we weren't having fun with it and they didn't want us to go the whole weekend without having fun..

Get this it's work for them and they took time away from their own fun time, families, pets, etc. to keep the game playable for us.

Remember that?

(Sorry I got all heavy in your lighthearted thread Snake. I figured while we're on the topic of positive/negative threads I'd chime in here)

Edited by sushidubya