Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

J3 Golem.

AntonLebedev

Question

Hello.
The thing is that I notice that there's an opponent named J3 Golem in the codex. I read an article on Wiki about him and knew that it had been the boss of Themisto, Jupiter, but DE developed Alad V with Zanuka. Don't you know how to find him and scan for the codex?

Edited by SteKKoIsHere

7 answers to this question

1 hour ago, SteKKoIsHere said:

Hello.
The thing is that I notice that there's an opponent named J3 Golem in the codex. I read an article on Wiki about him and knew that it had been the boss of Themisto, Jupiter, but DE developed Alad V with Zanuka. Don't you know how to find him and scan for the codex?

The old J3 Golem used to be an Oversized Infested Leaper with some Warframe abilities like Mag`s Pull to draw the player closer for attacking. What used to be its battlefield has been refurbished and reintroduced into the game in the Corpus Tileset.

• Like 1

Still waiting for a fix for this, as of now J3 golem and the elusive Jackal Eximus are the only enemies I'm missing. Not sure why they don't just make it a hidden codex entry so that people who never got their scans don't have to be bothered by its empty slot and those that scanned it can keep their entry.

• Like 1