Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why does it take ducats to rank up?

PatternistSlave

On 2019-09-12 at 4:07 PM, (XB1)Zweimander said:

Then until it happens special PvE resources like rare forma and whatnot should not be obtainable through conclave without interacting with the PvE. It works both ways and you need to accept that until the two modes meet in the middle and both sides get equal treatment neither side should get the goods the other offers! PvEvP is the way to make the integration but it doesnt seem to many conclave players would be happy with that even and they want to gate keep just like the guy on twitter. While at the same time wanting PvE stuff like they deserve it while we dont deserve the conclave goods. Doesnt sound fair when put that way to you does it... And if it does your sorely mistaken.

PvP being a different grind and such I’m okay with if implemented that you don’t get forma and such through conclave. But at the same time you all saying this are just whining at base level.

look at (again) those games I mentioned above where you’re able to earn PVE items through gameplay through PVP. Forma and such aren’t even considered special items because there’s a plethora of getting them. If understand if your talking about some exclusive empera that you get by let’s say killing 30million enemies but just something that’s common in today’s game that you can get elsewhere in. Abundance (sitting on. 200 forma waiting for next plague star) that’s silly. Being that PvP is an entirely different challenge and requires more from the player it’s fair to keep these rewards unique to PvP. And pve still has its exclusives as well... such as....... most of the mods in the game...... some weapons (not all weapons are PvP ) and a lot more like tech because PvP changes many warframe abilities.

also nobodies gatekeeping.

UMs just weren’t the way to go.

jf they woulve put a stipulation that you have to have at least got to rank 3 personally I’d think that’d be fair. Because it required you to put effort into the gamemode and at least work towards the rewards before being able to use UM in conclave. It’s not like all of you can just queue up and play with each other and also play conclave with your friends to gain standing setup a Lobby with friends have fun(that fixes queue and skill gap issue) get a conclave player to help teach you.(but I’m not an advocate for players fixing des issues that much, I’ve seen a lot of players mention things like this and it tuned out pretty positive for them though)

im all for pvpe but like gambit on d2 I think that should include separate rewards that are unique to that!

im heavy on fix conclave and offer PvP alternatives rather then just add a shortcut for people who don’t wanna play it.

• Like 3

I Forma and potato my weapons for PvP. And I can't even get both of those from PvP. 

What is even the problem with adding these rewards to PvP anyways? It's not like all of the other ways to get these rewards are going to get removed...

I just went into a PvE mission the other day and literally spawned next to a rare container and got a forma from that. 

• Like 2

On 2019-10-13 at 1:55 PM, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

It’s not an improvement ...its a time skip

A time skip is an improvement.

On 2019-10-13 at 1:55 PM, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

instead of fixing it

Pipe dream, but why not improve it in the meantime?

On 2019-10-13 at 9:29 AM, (XB1)Saint Nasim said:

How would it encourage them to play the mode when they could ignore it entirely with the medallions?

Because it isn't realistic to do so.  The amount of medallions needed to skip it entirely is astronomical.  Assuming said players are able to get matches, playing the mode rewards much more standing.