The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

CETUS BOUNTY Liberation. Enemies spawn bug

Zakkhar

The bounty starts with a task of getting to marked area and killing the marked enemies. Then you are supposed to hold this area and defend from spawning (and flying in enemies).

The problem occurs if there is a cave below the area. Either the initial task is on top, while the majorty of enemies spawn deep below ground (so far that even maxed Primed animal instinct enemy radar doesn't see them) OR the starting task is inside the cave, while the enemies spawn above the ground. However, as soon as you go above the ground and kill the enemies, they start spawning below again. And bounty failed.

So far I had this occur in two spots:

1. On the hill south of Ostwan Range. The initial objective is on top of it and barely any enemies spawn within the yellow area outside (i assume they are all in a cave).

2. In the cave in Er-Fryah's Vigil. Initial objective sends you inside the cave, you kill the enemies there and within couple of seconds the control drops below 50% whilere there are no enemies in the cave. You go outside, you kill some of them, you go up to 80 and mission fails several seconds later becayse the control plummits while there are no visible enemies in the yellow area.

It is possible it is corelated with me being solo. Unsure.

Edited by Zakkhar