Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fusion Not Possible

MerryMadMick

Question

Hello,

I've been trying to upgrade my Fury mod.  When I try to apply a fusion card (common,uncommon, or rare), I get the "Fusion not possible: Installed mod would exceed capacity of Dual Ether".  Even if I strip all my mods from my ethers.  I get the same thing when I try an supercharge my frame's Vitality mod.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you,

5 answers to this question

Okay to start, when you get that message it means that you dont have enough mod points to have that upgraded mod equipped on the current item. Since you can now share mods, is that same mod on another melee weapon? If so its probably conflicting with that other weapon if you do infact have enough mod points on your Dual Ethers.

Same thing goes for the vitality. Make sure you have enough mod points, and check to see if the same vitality is on another frame, if you do have enough mod points and the other frame it is on doesnt have enough mod points then take it off of that one.

Okay to start, when you get that message it means that you dont have enough mod points to have that upgraded mod equipped on the current item. Since you can now share mods, is that same mod on another melee weapon? If so its probably conflicting with that other weapon if you do infact have enough mod points on your Dual Ethers.

Same thing goes for the vitality. Make sure you have enough mod points, and check to see if the same vitality is on another frame, if you do have enough mod points and the other frame it is on doesnt have enough mod points then take it off of that one.

I'll check that out next time I'm playing.  Thanks for the help.

EDIT:  Yep, that was it.  Thank you.

Edited by MerryMadMick