Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Disappears When Disarmed by Drahk Master

PistilWhip

In two of my recent missions, I was disarmed by a (Kuva) Drahk Master, and found that my weapon(s) had disappeared. In both cases, they were apparently visible to other players, but I could not see or pick them up even when directed to the location via waypoint. The missions and loadouts I used are as follows:

Mission: Survival Arbitration (Don't remember specific node)

Warframe: Inaros (Ramses Skin)

Primary/Secondary/Melee: Zarr/Twin Roggas/Sigma & Octanis

Details: Zarr was disarmed by Drahk Master and disappeared. Later, Twin Roggas were disarmed and disappeared, roughly in the same location.

Mission: Kuva Survival (Taveuni)

Warframe: Inaros (Ramses Skin)

Primary/Secondary/Melee: Javlok/Twin Roggas/Sigma & Octanis

Details: Twin Roggas were disarmed by Kuva Drahk Master and disappeared.

• 2 weeks later...

I've had the same problem.  Twice.  I had my primary weapon stolen, and I couldn't see it anywhere.  Only one player in my team could see the weapon... nobody else.  He marked the location, and nobody else could see it.  Only for me, it wasn't a kuva mission.  It was just two grineer missions.  One was a defense, and the other was a capture.

I have noticed this as well. I play regularly with two friends (one is Syragar above). My other friend could see the weapon and neither Syragar or I could see it. He placed a way point on top of it and still, no weapon. No blue dot to show it was dropped. It was effectively just... gone. This really sucks when you're trying to raise weapons you might rather not play with as your secondary. I can understand going to have to hunt it back down, but for it to just be completely gone is not cool at all. 

• Like 1

Same as others.  Squad could see the marker.  I could not.  Could not pick up anything at their waypoints.  This has happened twice now in grineer arbitration in sedna.  Lost both weapons eventually and was left with just my super awesome mega gram prime.  Luckily I had that or I would've screwed trying to slice shield drones.  This needs to be fixed ASAP.

• 5 weeks later...

I had a similar problem on November 1, 2019 during the Gift from the Lotus - Sedna, Mobile Defense mission. My squadmate (Gara) could see the dropped weapon, but I could not. (Screenshots below)

Warframe: Khora
Primary Weapon: Ignis Wraith
Secondary Weapon: Akjagara Prime
Melee: Zaw
Companion: Sahasa Kubrow
Region: NA

Spoiler

MCX2fY3.jpg

6HOr3EZ.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...