Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Questions About Vauban

CrystalTrees

Question

As the title is misleading, since there really isnt a "drop rate" i just want to ask the community a few questions about Vauban.

1. How long were you guys playing the game before you saw any Vauban BPS? or.. How long did it take you to complete your Vauban?

2. I have been playing for about 2 months now, almost everyday, granted i dont have every single mission unlocked yet, but i have yet to see any vauban parts from any alerts. Is this a common thing amongst those players who do have every mission unlocked? How often do you guys see parts? once a day? Once a week? Once a Month?

The reason i ask is because after my starting frame (excal) the only other frame i have really desired is Vauban. I soon realized i was not getting him if i tried harder to get him because there was no where to farm for him.

In the last month i have built, trinity, rhino, mag, nova, saryn, frost prime, yet never seen one Vauban part.

im starting to loose hope, it seems like im more likely to get Nekros at this point.

So please just share your experiences with finding (or not finding) Vauban, and some fun times had with your Vauban to keep me inspired to keep looking for him.

Edited by CrystalTrees

19 answers to this question

I think I got mine in a month, maybe before when Auras and resource alerts came. 

I see the parts once or twice in a month I guess. 

Inspiration? Vauban's vortex causes enemies to be ragdolled. So my unranked Ignis/Embolist can kill a level 40 Ancient in a few seconds. 

Edited by wkfire

Now you make me feel like deleting off my reply here.

i made the title vauban drop rate for a reason-because i wish it had a drop rate so i could acctually get it. do what you want, it thought this community was the friendly helpful type, i guess not.

its not like my reply had anything to do with you, and i thank you for your responses.

i was able to collect all the Vauban parts over a 3 month period, however, this was with missing 3 or 4 Helmet Alerts :p

it should be doable in about a month, a piece seems to come up every couple weeks, give or take. 

edit:

if you don't have all the sectors unlocked (Alerts require sectors to be unlocked; only Nightmare missions appearing on a planet requires all of them to be completed on any given planet):

keep an eye on the Warframe Twitter page (or something like that). i don't have a link for you because i hate Social Media websites. 

i will however, mention the http://warframe.raidtime.net/'>Warframe Alerts web gadget, which i find quite useful. i can filter however i'd like, and it has a great website layout. even better after i changed the color scheme with Stylebot, i'm not much of a white background person. 

Edited by taiiat

i made the title vauban drop rate for a reason-because i wish it had a drop rate so i could acctually get it. do what you want, it thought this community was the friendly helpful type, i guess not.

its not like my reply had anything to do with you, and i thank you for your responses.

I didn't care for your title, I said that because of your response as an OP. 

i was able to collect all the Vauban parts over a 3 month period, however, this was with missing 3 or 4 Helmet Alerts :p

it should be doable in about a month, a piece seems to come up every couple weeks, give or take. 

edit:

if you don't have all the sectors unlocked (Alerts require sectors to be unlocked; only Nightmare missions appearing on a planet requires all of them to be completed on any given planet):

keep an eye on the Warframe Twitter page (or something like that). i don't have a link for you because i hate Social Media websites. 

i will however, mention the Warframe Alerts web gadget, which i find quite useful. i can filter however i'd like, and it has a great website layout. even better after i changed the color scheme with Stylebot, i'm not much of a white background person. 

awesome thank you very much, i dont have a twitter account either but i will use that web gadget. So you are saying that in order to see a nightmare mission i need to unlock every mission on a particular planet?

Try this instead, has alarms that will notify you. gets annoying at times because of the beeps and pretty accurate. about 1min late then in game. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=164612437. but KingTaro's would be nice to have in a tablet :)

p/s: You can customize the alert. hide credit only/show credit with specific amounts. alert specific item parts. alarm sounds etc.

Edited by mushypancake

Step 1: Open the Warframe Alerts sound notification app  http://www.kingtaro.com/warframe/ .....shameless self-promo.

Step 2: Wait and pray.

Optional: Leave the PC running at night and set the volume to max.

Personally got Vauban in like 1-2 months

cool, thanks, that is an interesting app you have made and it looks slick. im assuming it doesnt show alerts that are just for credits?

Edit: thanks mushypancake that is also a very useful looking program, i hope others can take a look here and find some tools to help their gameplay as well.

Edited by CrystalTrees

two things you can do instead if leaving your computer on.

1: if you have a phone download the Warframe Nexus app (google play)

2: you can follow in tweet https://twitter.com/Warframe_BOT (takes about a minute late, no biggie)

Its all luck when it comes to vuban parts.  Most of the time vuban parts drop when you are working, going to school or sleeping. so if you play the same time, all the time you well have a hard time.  Vuban parts is prob the hardest of all frame since they don't drop anywhere besides alerts.

https://twitter.com/search?q=Vauban%20-Esprit%20-Gambit%20from%3AWarframeAlerts&src=typd

That's all the vauban alerts they've done. I got mine in that range from July 14th-22nd.

okay, awesome, very encouraging to see that they will put the alerts out a couple times for each BP and pretty close together. i just gotta unlock every mission then. then pray to RNG_God that the alerts come when i am actually online

cool, thanks, that is an interesting app you have made and it looks slick. im assuming it doesnt show alerts that are just for credits?

By default, it only shows alerts with a special reward, so no credits-only alerts.

But there is a switch "BIG CASH: ON/OFF" that will let the app display alerts with +4000 credits if turned on.

I was playing for around a month. I had only Excal and Volt.

Then, in like 2 weeks I got all the parts. And I got main blueprint from login reward, like a good sign. It was all very lucky.

As for how often there are Vauban alerts... Quite difficult to say, there were a lot of chassis and systems alert yet the helmet was really elusive... Once again, it's all down to your luck.

Don't lose hope, you'll get him eventually!