Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Didja Ever Think...

Lordmotav

That Nekros makes his own friends because the other frames laugh at him behind his back and don't take him very seriously? Maybe he needs people to listen, people who won't judge him. Even if they're nano bot clones of hideous monsters he just murdered, he just needs a shoulder to cry on.

Hug a Nekros today. They're very sad.

That Nekros makes his own friends because the other frames laugh at him behind his back and don't take him very seriously? Maybe he needs people to listen, people who won't judge him. Even if they're nano bot clones of hideous monsters he just murdered, he just needs a shoulder to cry on.

Hug a Nekros today. They're very sad.

Eventually they disappear and he's left all alone again without anyone to talk to and didnt even had enough time to finish the joke he was making. :(  nekrossadface.jpeg

Edited by mushypancake

Nekros is actually Ginger. That's why he punches souls and doesn't have friends.

ololololol

So, what does this tell us about Rebecca, since Nyx is her frame?

Well she IS the community "manager"

Edited by Sixty5

Eventually they disappear and he's left all alone without anyone to talk to. :(  nekrossadface,jpeg

Indeed even his own creations can't stand his depressing presence more than a minute. They all just leave, probably to hang out with their real friends.

Just like everyone else, they leave.

But, I love Nekros as a frame. How can I hug "myself"?

He asks himself that question everyday. Why can't I love myself? Why am I so alone?

Do you know what it's like to try and train nano bot clones to hug you in under a minute? Very depressing. Go find a Nekros and hug him. Hug all the Nekros you see. Tell them it's gonna be ok.

He asks himself that question everyday. Why can't I love myself? Why am I so alone?

Do you know what it's like to try and train nano bot clones to hug you in under a minute? Very depressing. Go find a Nekros and hug him. Hug all the Nekros you see. Tell them it's gonna be ok.

He could also hug himself with his tentacles... or hug you with his tentacles...

That was more like a rap...

Try hanging your head down, murmuring it softly to yourself, as you sit in front of a mirror. It symbolizes his coming into the game, started so excitedly, but just like that people are back to their old frames.

Why should they even think about poor lil Nekros anymore?

Try hanging your head down, murmuring it softly to yourself, as you sit in front of a mirror. It symbolizes his coming into the game, started so excitedly, but just like that people are back to their old frames.

Why should they even think about poor lil Nekros anymore?

I am still formaing my Nekros I am working towards his third Forma already... I love him, he is absolutely still the coolest one in the game, and I bought from release...

And when I meant poem I meant Shakespeare type stuff

I am still formaing my Nekros I am working towards his third Forma already... I love him, he is absolutely still the coolest one in the game, and I bought from release...

And when I meant poem I meant Shakespeare type stuff

I'm sitting in front of a bar waiting for my girl to get off work. All things considered I think it was good immediate improv.

Then again, of course you wouldn't even like his poem he wrote himself. Poor Nekros always REJECTED.