Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What warframe should I get for,i got 75% off

(XBOX)ItsmarionetteXx

Question

4 hours ago, DatDarkOne said:

CwtaO6D.jpg

I only put Infiltrate in because of those lasers in Orb Vallus.  Just remember that I generally play completely solo as a preference and this build is based on that.  I have on occasion use it in some groups for Eidolon Hunting.  This is a variation of my Tenchu Assassin build but with Radar overkill as the focus. 

Here's the Artemis Bow build for that too.

bqo56CS.jpg

This one I had to be careful with building because of how all my multiple Ivaras all share the same single Artemis Bow.  

Edit:  my normal general purpose Ivara build is much different than this one as it doesn't have all the enemy radar mods for radar overkill.  

I got her and started playing her,shes alright just hate how quick her 2nd ability is I can barley hit a thing with it

51 minutes ago, prodi1600 said:

I kinda wish to buy khora or wisp but cant decide, since I have too much ahead of me to even be able to be competent in solo santuary onslaught and have access to the ropalolist.

I'm very fond of Wisp. She's my Go-To frame for Spy missions now. I was disappointed with Khora. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (XB1)ItsmarionetteXx said:

I got her and started playing her,shes alright just hate how quick her 2nd ability is I can barley hit a thing with it

Navigator's speed is heavily dependent on the projectile's speed.  For example, controlling an arrow from a Daikyu is harder to control than an arrow from any other bow due to the Daikyu Arrow's flight speed.  

Weapons like glaives and thrown weapons have slower flight speed and are much easier to control with Navigator.  

Another tip is as soon as you activate Navigator to start hitting the slow button (or left trigger on controllers), aka the aim button.  This will help you to better control the projectiles.  Very rarely will you not be doing this in most cases even after lots of practice.  😀 

• Like 1

Well.

Personally I would go Wisp then.  

She can do a bit of everything. And shes just really put together well.  She looks great and her mechanics are just well thought out.

Dps, Support, Heals.  And all of abilities are just great.  

Her passive is great.

Overall five H's out of 5 H's from me.

On 2019-09-11 at 3:15 AM, vegetosayajin said:

Ivara, her farm is an rng nightmare.You can get her in 15-20 mission or more than 200...
Everything else(even Harrow, although he is close to this b itch's farm) is farmable pretty easy.

Since you know how nightmarish her farm is, I just wanna say, I got all her parts in 20 minutes across 6 spy missions. I did this 1 year ago and I'm still riding that dopamine high.

8 hours ago, (XB1)DarkRepulser205 said:

Since you know how nightmarish her farm is, I just wanna say, I got all her parts in 20 minutes across 6 spy missions. I did this 1 year ago and I'm still riding that dopamine high.

Did you get a lottery ticket after that? Because if you didn't you missed on some moneh there. 😄

22 hours ago, vegetosayajin said:

Did you get a lottery ticket after that? Because if you didn't you missed on some moneh there. 😄

Shoot. I really should have played the lottery. Back then I was mastery rank 6 and didn't know how hard she was to get until I got to mastery rank 14. Then I really got out into the community and saw the levels of frustration with farming her. Then, once I saw the truth, I breathed a sigh of relief and wiped my brow, for I knew that I had dodged a bullet.