Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Intruder Mod

KingTaro

Intruder is probably the most useless mod at the moment.

Intruder_mod.jpg

Why not change it into a mod that grants a certain chance to insta-unlock, to make it somewhat interesting?

For example: 15% chance to insta-unlock at rank 0.

90% chance at rank 5.

Personally, I'd suggest removing this mod.

Upvoted.

Why would I slot something I never have a risk for?

Is there anyone that really has serious trouble with hacking?  I'm sure there are a couple, but to the degree of making a mod for?

This grabbag mod is a little funny.

I would consider a mod that had an auto-unlock chance, especially if it was high.  Ciphers are annoying, and buying anything in warframe is a chore.  Rather just do away with ciphers.

Thank you King Taro.

Intruder is probably the most useless mod at the moment.

Intruder_mod.jpg

Why not change it into a mod that grants a certain chance to insta-unlock, to make it somewhat interesting?

For example: 15% chance to insta-unlock at rank 0.

90% chance at rank 5.

Personally, I'd suggest removing this mod.

that would make mad those guys who bought 20k Chipers rofl XD

I like it.

that would make mad those guys who bought 20k Chipers rofl XD

I like it.

I have a bunch of Ciphers and I would still use them instead of this mod with the suggested buff, just because of how much of a waste I would consider it to put in my Warframe.

I mean most people take a few seconds to hack a device. How hard is it that DE needed to give a mod? Most of the new players I see usually fail at hacking simply because they're new and confused at first, nothing more. After one or a few tries, they get it and they do it at the same speed as I do (and I'm not even that fast).

Still, with the suggested buff, it could still be an interesting addition. However, I still stand by the fact that it only adds to the huge mod pool, making it more tedious to get the useful mods (even the useful common mods).

Edited by Casardis

I've gotten this mod and my first thought is always "YAY a complete useless MOD!" Mostly because my average hacking time is around 7 seconds, and that is with using the controller, it's a lot quicker with the mouse. Tho I would very much enjoy if it was an auto unlock, there are times when I don't want to deal with the damn hacking screen, and just want to unlock and go, like when there's a countdown timer, and I'm in a squad full of rushers, and they've gotten to the core, killed it, and rushed on a head to the end before I could even get more than halfway to the core.

I have literally thousands of mods (although most are duplicates :P), trust me when I say that there are many, many mods at least as useless as this one.

Some are so bad, that they will not be named here, for fear of crashing the forums.

*edit - don't remove it, I think I maxed mine :/

Edited by Keltik0ne

Hopefully its a sign that DE is working on adding a bit more depth to hacking. maybe they are just giving people the chance to acquire the mod while its useless so that when changes do come in you have access to it. Rather then suddenly dropping major changes and have everyone complain its too hard to unlock the door.

Edited by MofineBovine

A suggestion I made before:

Make the mod include survival oxigen units and other useable things that lock your warframe in place and instead of longer hacking time make it grant invisibility for 1 second per rank. Max rank would be 6 seconds, and from the people I know I'd guess the average hacking time should be somewhere around 7 - 8 seconds. A mod that hides the (average) player for 3/4 of his hacking time sounds fair enough for me.

That way its at least somewhat useful.