Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

000l000

[Riven challenge] Sentinel rifle with active pet

Question

Here's my question, how can i achieve a riven challenge for a sentinel weapon (rifle for instance) with an active pet (30s x3 combo with active pet to be precise). Tbh i can't find a way to unveil it so before i post anything in the bug section, anyone has some hint to share ?

11 answers to this question

Not sure if Khora works for that Riven challenge but she might be the answer because of Venari.

Keep the combo counter at 3x for 30s?  Its not hard, just slap on drifting contact or body count or ash's baldestorm augment and go melee. Naramon too if you have problems keeping it up still.

And by active pet, it means a kubrow, kavat, or the helminth charger.

If by any chance you are doing that but still its not working, we need more information because you didnt say much.

ok so your riven has 2 conditions correct?

1st: An Active Pet: just bring a kubrow or a kavat during the missions

2nd: 30s with x3 combo: Go to Lech Krill and hit him using your melee during his invulnerable state. Wait for 30 seconds until the riven challenge is complete.

il y a 10 minutes, GilgaMelchi a dit :

@Archforge@--RV--Dopekoke It is a sentinel weapon riven. Can't use a Kavat or Kubrow with those.

I'd say try with a MOA.

Are MOA considered as active pets ? I'll try this then, i thought my only options were Kubrows and Kavats. ^ ^

Well, MOA and Venari are your only options right now.

If neither of those work, this is to be reported as a bug and it will eventually be fixed sometime in the foreseeable future.

il y a 2 minutes, GilgaMelchi a dit :

Well, MOA and Venari are your only options right now.

If neither of those work, this is to be reported as a bug and it will eventually be fixed sometime in the foreseeable future.

MOA did work, thanks you're awesome. 😄