Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(PS4)Roswell5151Qc

Tier 15, forced to wait 24 hours for nothing

Hi everyone, I'm sorry, I'm not very good in English, but I can explain with the help of a translator, it's a bit boring, but it's for the Warframe team to understand what's wrong with the game. I forgot to tell you, I don't know where I explain to the support warframe. 😕

I explain what's wrong in the game, it's when the bug happened with my wukong and I wanted to complete my Tier 15 and suddenly my wukong is falling into the void to infinity without leaving me complete this tier 15, I gave up to start all over again, but the game forced me to wait 24 hours for nothing because I neither failed nor completed the tier. I hate waiting for 24 ridiculous hours for nothing just because I have a bug. I WANT TO REMOVE THE USELESS TIMER! THANKS YOU.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Roswell5151Qc said:

Cody I don't know where is the support ?

by the time you get a reply the timer will be up, better luck in your next MR test

If you find a way to reproduce your issue (you can practice the test at any time) be sure to include that in your support ticket so that other people wont have to suffer as you did.

il y a 23 minutes, (PS4)smb-twisted a dit :

by the time you get a reply the timer will be up, better luck in your next MR test

This timer will DELETE from the game only we have got the bug during the real test. I hate the stupid timer.

You can practice first too to not fall in the bug again, go to simaris and look for the mr test. Happened to me in the past in a few mr ranks but I really dont remember well, since then i'm always running multiple mr practice test to be pretty sure there is no bug around, just in case

2 minutes ago, xHeretic said:

You can practice first too to not fall in the bug again, go to simaris and look for the mr test. Happened to me in the past in a few mr ranks but I really dont remember well, since then i'm always running multiple mr practice test to be pretty sure there is no bug around, just in case

Not many people know about Simaris and his mastery rank practice room.

37 minutes ago, (PS4)Roswell5151Qc said:

Hi everyone, I'm sorry, I'm not very good in English, but I can explain with the help of a translator, it's a bit boring, but it's for the Warframe team to understand what's wrong with the game. I forgot to tell you, I don't know where I explain to the support warframe. 😕

I explain what's wrong in the game, it's when the bug happened with my wukong and I wanted to complete my Tier 15 and suddenly my wukong is falling into the void to infinity without leaving me complete this tier 15, I gave up to start all over again, but the game forced me to wait 24 hours for nothing because I neither failed nor completed the tier. I hate waiting for 24 ridiculous hours for nothing just because I have a bug. I WANT TO REMOVE THE USELESS TIMER! THANKS YOU.

Quand t'auras passé le teste demain, tu te diras "c'étais pas si long au finale"

Ça mes déjà arrivé une fois, depuis j'm'en fou un peu :p

2 minutes ago, VotumPrime said:

Not many people know about Simaris and his mastery rank practice room.

Yeah I really don't know why, maybe DE could be more clear with that thing

il y a 41 minutes, JackHargreav a dit :

Wait 24 hours then.

It's not like you miss out on something really.

There is no question of waiting for stupid 24 hours when we had a diabolical bug that make me throw into the void without limit.

53 minutes ago, (PS4)R3N36AD3 said:
Spoiler

scared homer simpson GIF

what? he obviously doesnt speak english as his first language. no need to waste forum space with stupid stuff.

as for the 24 hrs, its inconvenient but not an issue. i failed one when i started because you have infinite ammo during the practice, but NOT infinite during the real test. i had weapons i was leveling and ran out of ammo and time and failed. had to wait the 24 hrs. i also fell infinitely on another test, perhaps the same one. i was able to bullet jump out of it after a couple minutes of constant falling though.

the point of the timer is to keep people from just doing it over and over and over again until they succeed. Because then they don't learn anything, they just get lucky. It's just like a test in school, you can't keep retaking the same test over and over till you get 100%.

16 minutes ago, Talinthis said:

what? he obviously doesnt speak english as his first language. no need to waste forum space with stupid stuff.

He cared enough to rant in the forums using translate for the MR15 test (which translates to a couple of months of continuous playtime) and yet he never bother to even glance at who made the game he's ranting about?

Stop making excuses for him.

4 hours ago, (PS4)Roswell5151Qc said:

There is no question of waiting for stupid 24 hours when we had a diabolical bug that make me throw into the void without limit.

wat

31 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

wat

“Obviously I have to wait 24 hours to retake it, but I shouldn’t have to wait because of a stupid bug that throws me into the void forever”

it’s really not that hard to interpret

Il y a 3 heures, (PS4)R3N36AD3 a dit :

Il se souciait assez de fulminer sur les forums en utilisant translate pour le test MR15 (ce qui se traduisait par quelques mois de jeu en continu) et pourtant, il ne se donnait jamais la peine de jeter un coup d'œil même sur la personne qui avait créé le jeu avec lequel il était furieux?

Arrêtez de lui faire des excuses.

You're not very nice to me, even if I'm not very good in english language, it's not my fault that I use the google translator to translate my franch language into the english language, because I'm a Canadian and a Quebecer who understand better in French than english, if you like to say very nasty things, GO ELSWEHERE. I will never apologize to you again (PS4) R3N36AD3. It's time to stop getting annoyed with your messages. Your avater also annoys me with the rear of the Panda. GET OUT!

back to the Warframe game trouble, This is not fun to have to wait another 24 hours after having a bug during the MR 15 test. When we have a bug, we should not have a 24 hours timer waiting because it's not used to nothing and it's wasteful of time.There are not enough people who speak in french, it's really boring to wait as long than english people. In English, there are too many people who understand in English. -_- The language barrier is really boring.