Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fastest way to the void traces

(XBOX)ItsmarionetteXx

Question

6 answers to this question

Just go into lith missions and farm the hell out of them. I personally prefer endless void fissure missions (disruption, Excavation, etc.) because I don't like having to constantly go back in, but if you really are looking for speed, go capture or exterminate. 

The fastest way to boost up void traces farming is to get into a full squad, have resource booster, have smeeta, and go into fast fissure missions, at the end of the round/run have your squad select your reward. 
Let's say you normally get 10 traces. x2 with resource booster and its 20, x2 with smeeta boost and its now 40.
Then you get +15(3 +5s) normally if your squadmates all select your reward that then turns to +30 because of resource booster buff.
So you walk away with about 70 void traces assuming you got smeeta buff, from a simple 10 normal traces drop.
So if you get 25 traces normally, and you have all these buffs and extra traces, you walk out with about 130 traces in a single run.

I've had runs where i come out of a single run with 150 traces. But it really depends on you if you want to buy a resource booster, you could also get it from daily log in and sortie rewards. But those +15/30 traces you get from squadmates selecting your reward really goes a long way.