Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #261: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Danielle

3 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Don’t miss the newest Warframe Community Fan Art and the 200 Ducats Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward! 

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

We have been! It should be fixed, we'll keep tabs on it tonight! 

Consoles be like:

http://gph.is/16hHqap

But seriously, we should get 1000 for back drops, plus 1000 for the agravation. :thinking:

1000 ducats should be better but atleast 500. 200 and maybe you can buy yourself a kavat head bust or some other totally useful stuff. The real good stuff is around 500 and even then its just 1. It's just a personal opinion though so...

It's getting harder and harder not to abandon this game, the falling flows are getting poorer, and they insist on ruining the cool stuff in the game.
As they did with ember and now to make matters worse they spoiled the speed of the warframe volt, really sad ...

Waste my time on this ... no thanks.

4 hours ago, FerockQuartz said:

How can it be greedy when you could just buy like 3 or 4 stuff from Baro w/ that amount? And I was just asking humbly - not too desperate for that to acquire either... And watch out of whom you'd react with that impolite attitude of yours, you might just get what you're looking for...

Calm down edgelord. But I just so happen to agree with you, 200 ducats for 30 min of watching is barely worth it, you'd earn more in game with that timeframe, and not to mention the last ducat drop I never received even though I watched the stream from start to finish (minus when it crashed). 

Archived