Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitrations Revisited Part 2

[DE]Connor

7 minutes ago, (PS4)WolfSaints94 said:

So the revives are still there is not back to the one life that it was had when it first came out

... I don't know if I understood correctly but maybe its the same as I'm going to say now...

... I want those revives gone. Its "One Life"? Then its "One Life". Whoever falls, takes a nap.

il y a 7 minutes, xXMadneXDXx a dit :

75% less endo? That can't be right. I understand that you want to make an equilibrium... but with a 75% less endo ,considering the ocassional 2000 endo , we would get like 500 endo and that's not worth the effort to be honest, at least for me. If I were to play Arbitration even with the long rotations It was for the endo which runs pretty fast when you like the Riven meta thing (7k ish) or just minmaxing your builds with a prime mod (40k ish). I agree with the endo reduction but not like this... 75% is a high downgrade I feel like a 50% is totally fair. This is just my opinion, please consider It DE.

Reduced to 75% of what it used to be, meaning 25% less endo

Thank you so much for cleaning up the mess of useless endo, looking forwards to new auras & arcanes to test & trade.
Normal rotations is fantastic since it's respectful to players time, too.

I still feel like you should make all rewards purchasable - or at the very least all cosmetic rewards that we can't trade. Getting multiple ephemeras in a single match instead of something usable is ridiculous.

One only needs a single copy of the aura mods and probably 20 of those warframe arcanes. Anything more is practically useless as they can barely be sold in the market after the initial hype. Putting them in the rewards pool is a very BAD idea. Instead they should be made available for purchase for vitus essence.

Thus, the rewards pool now seems diluted with useless rewards which would compete with ayatans and endo, So overall its a nerf for endo farming.

49 minutes ago, [DE]Connor said:

With more frequent reward cycles we’ve decided to include a few new goodies, adding variety to all the Endo and sculptures you’ll be earning:

• Five new Aura mods that follow a more Nightmare or Corrupted style! (Final numbers will be posted in Update notes.)
    • Verticality: + Aim Glide / - Damage Taken while Airborne 
    • Wicked Strikes: + Faster Charge Attack / + Combo Counter 
    • Loyal Herd: + Companion HP / + Companion Armor 
    • Bloodletter: -HP on kill for self / +HP on kill for Allies
    • Bladed Restraint: - Melee Combo on Self / + Melee Combo on allies 
  • You can expect five new Warframe Arcanes as well!
    • On Rifle Kill: Melee damage increased by x for y seconds
    • On Melee Kill: Rifle damage increased by x for y seconds
    • On Pistol Headshot: x% ammo efficiency for y seconds
    • On Six Melee Kills: Heal companion by x
    • On Heavy Weapon Summon: Gain x armor for y seconds
  • Drop tables will also include the occasional bundle of 5x Cyan Stars or 3x Vitus Essence.

Is this all going to be on the rotations drop tables?.. isn't that going to further dilute everything else?

Can't you just add this stuff to the store? This way people that want to farm for the other stuff won't be impacted.

We have to grind for Vitus Essence anyways, and at least that gives us a choice of what to get on the store instead of pollution the tables with once-and-forget rewards ... 

>more rewards, poopier rotation, less endo - same amount of time spent

>more vitus, poopier prices - same amount of time spent

isthisajoke?.jpg

this sounds like literally the same thing with a different coat of paint. you're just giving us dopamine hits more often, but the grind is the exact same.

on paper it sounds bogus, well see how it do when it's out.

i approve of the new mods. at least some(depends on their numbers) of them.

Sweet, now the drop tables are diluted with more garbage coupled with less endo.

I really don't need more seeding steps.

It's like with every positive there has to be a downside.

Edit: Also what happened to the whole "One life" thing?

Edit 2 electric boogaloo: "Six melee kills heals pet" There's a mod that does that already on damage, hell a primed version of it. What's the point of this arcane?????

43 minutes ago, [DE]Connor said:
  • Five new Aura mods that follow a more Nightmare or Corrupted style! (Final numbers will be posted in Update notes.)
    • Verticality: + Aim Glide / - Damage Taken while Airborne 
    • Wicked Strikes: + Faster Charge Attack / + Combo Counter 
    • Loyal Herd: + Companion HP / + Companion Armor 
    • Bloodletter: -HP on kill for self / +HP on kill for Allies
    • Bladed Restraint: - Melee Combo on Self / + Melee Combo on allies 
  • You can expect five new Warframe Arcanes as well!
    • On Rifle Kill: Melee damage increased by x for y seconds
    • On Melee Kill: Rifle damage increased by x for y seconds
    • On Pistol Headshot: x% ammo efficiency for y seconds
    • On Six Melee Kills: Heal companion by x
    • On Heavy Weapon Summon: Gain x armor for y seconds
  • Drop tables will also include the occasional bundle of 5x Cyan Stars or 3x Vitus Essence.

Wouldn't it have been easier to have a standardised (scaling) reward where you get more of it the longer you stay type of thing and then used that standardised reward to buy what you want including the endo/relics etc.... oh wait there is already a standardised reward called vitus essence....

Honestly what is the point in having vitus essence if you're basically going to just shove the rewards in the drop table?

Also don't know about others but I have far more cyan stars than I do amber stars and while I personally see no reason for ayatan stars to dilute the drop tables couldn't they at least be amber ones seeing as they're the rarer ones. ...

29 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

Amber! Tell me this is a typo and you mean Amber, cause this is the most useless reward I've seen in the game. Cyan Stars drop super easy, Amber Stars are as rare as 1 per day, if that! I know with the changes to Vitus Essence drops, we could make our own, but the blueprint is not a good deal. The blueprint is a rip-off. So please, reconsider this.

Other than that one complaint... damn, I might actually be interested in playing Arbies now, cause those changes look pretty neat... except for what I stated above and the reduced endo drops.

i agree with cyan stars as reward being kinda foolish. but amber stars are not as rare as you describe either. just 2 days ago ive gotten 4 amber in 1 mission. i kinda get atleast 1 amber every 2-3 missions aswell. so i cant really complain about their droprate either. but whats really the most useless rewards are these new mods.

1 minute ago, Kouden said:

i agree with cyan stars as reward being kinda foolish. but amber stars are not as rare as you describe either. just 2 days ago ive gotten 4 amber in 1 mission. i kinda get atleast 1 amber every 2-3 missions aswell. so i cant really complain about their droprate either. but whats really the most useless rewards are these new mods.

If you do a lot of arbies like me you will have more statues then you can ever farm stars for. Right now i'm sitting on 100 ortas after giving away a ton to my newer friends. 

1 minute ago, Kouden said:

So, just cause you get good drops means everyone else does as well? Sorry my dude, it's 1 per day for me. If it's 2, it's a miracle.

I mean heck, they could use the 5 amber stars pack to make up for the decreased endo rewards, because at least that way we can actually sell the statues to Maroo instead of having them collect dust, cause there's never enough amber stars to fill them.

34 minutes ago, [DE]Connor said:

The rotation cadence will be changed from “ABCCCCC...” to “AABBCCCCC...” So that the same level of time investment is encouraged.

Wait, wait wait...

I can, with complete confidence, say that the Time investment was literally the problem with the other modes of Arbitration.

The whole point of asking for a return to the regular length rounds was because it's the time that people are not enjoying. We would gladly trade a higher difficulty scaling and higher base difficulty in order to get to the rotations we actually want rewards from with the promised ABCCC format.

You have, across the years, repeatedly noted to players that most of us cannot or do not play for longer than an hour or two per day, and what this has resulted in is fantastic systems like the Relics, which removed the long-run meta from farming Prime Parts, and even a standardisation of the Life Support from Survivals (geared around the basic desire to make the Kuva Survival mode more reliable and more rewarding) to 2 minutes per drop and not an incrementally increasing time apart over the course of a mission.

Why, and I have to say, oh why, would you think that so many players asked for the rotations to be returned back to normal length rotations, if not specifically to reduce the total time investment per mission?

It's not a matter of wanting more, or more frequent rewards per mission, it's just the factor of not being forced to stay in a mission for a minimum of half an hour just for one crack at the C rotation.

25 minutes is only the tiniest of improvements in this situation.

Even AABCCC would be better, because it brings back the C rotation to the 20 minute mark, bringing the C rewards back onto par with the rest of the game for time investment.

Please, just... think about it a little more.

Rather see the new mods and arcane just be in the shop.  Also grab the seeding step and move it there as well. Once you have a copy of them they become dead rewards.  If anything they are less desirable than just straight endo or a statute. Sure you could probably flip the mods for some plat but not everyone wants to deal with that.

Archived