Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 17 - Accepted Items

[DE]Taylor

8 hours ago, Cicasajt said:

so disappointed. accepted many works and that volt skin didnt get in....

Look buddy, you can have a general disinterested in what was added, but there's no need to be rude to the people who got their stuff accepted.

What Volt skin are you referencing?

• Like 1

This is kind if disappointing to be honest, it's been almost a month since suggestions were closed and a lot of amazing skins, such as for revenant or Khora, who could use a lot of attention were more or less ignored. Some of the highest rated melee weapons this round were also completely skipped over. Which is a shame because some good over all weapons such as staves and bows with no good options still don't exist. I'm not sure why DE couldn't have taken the time to add more from the workshop.

• Like 2

Well done to everyone who got in. Great work!! 🙂

@[DE]Taylor For those of us who failed to get accepted, is there a way of asking for simple feedback? Whether it's "You need to improve X" or "We don't really think the overall design is right for the game", I'd personally find it massively useful. It would also save us shooting in the dark.

Thanks very much 

26 minutes ago, HelloDel said:

Well done to everyone who got in. Great work!! 🙂

@[DE]Taylor For those of us who failed to get accepted, is there a way of asking for simple feedback? Whether it's "You need to improve X" or "We don't really think the overall design is right for the game", I'd personally find it massively useful. It would also save us shooting in the dark.

Thanks very much 

Yep, just send me a DM! 🙂

• Like 1

Congrats to everyone who made it in! There's a lot of wonderful stuff this time around, and I'm sure I'm going to grab at least one of these.

I'm sure this has been said to death, but I cannot emphasize how much more I would be willing to buy weapon skins if they were compatible with zaws. Likewise, for the new armor bits, I'm anxious that what will fit great on one Warframe won't on another. The often-requested armor repositioning feature would give me great inclination to buy!

I've seen cool stuff floating around the workshop, hopefully some of it makes it into next round! Don't give up!

How the heck did that one beautiful Rhino skin not make it!!!!!!

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1845027987&searchtext=

This round was ok tho...think we can all agree that Baruuk needed a new skin. And ovcorse the ones picked are very good options and I would buy most of these Tennogen stuff. But my gosh i'm forever salty this infested Rhino didn't make it...give some variety to my Rhino boy man DX

Edited by Bakujio