Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 17 - Accepted Items

[DE]Taylor

3 hours ago, Scruffel said:

For anyone who was waiting for some sort of update on the TennoGen Round date, it's supposed to be this week. Pretty quick from the announcement if you ask me.

Yea and that is good like this,I wish that every tennogen bee like this...

7 hours ago, Scruffel said:

For anyone who was waiting for some sort of update on the TennoGen Round date, it's supposed to be this week. Pretty quick from the announcement if you ask me.

wow that was fast, I was expecting mid november for it to be out because of the new categories which may take longer to fit in. Doesnt it usually take like 2 months after deadling for them to be added in game?

2 hours ago, Lazarow said:

wow that was fast, I was expecting mid november for it to be out because of the new categories which may take longer to fit in. Doesnt it usually take like 2 months after deadling for them to be added in game?

I whose saying before why we no need to wait for this long and we need to get this much faster...and everyone whose making me that I don't understand how all this is complicated and who knows what else. But in the end I whose right and we can all see that everything is possible,and we dont neet that much time to get this tennogen...and I hope in future we will getting faster like this.

Edited by Vlada91

TennoGen Round 17 is officially live, time to lock this thread! Please use the appropriate bug reporting subforums if you come across any issues with any of the creations.

Important note:

• Please note that it is the designers intention for the Saryn Ion Skin to not have an accent channel tint. This is not a bug!