Pappy_Zakros

Wukong Prime Access Winners: 

Spoiler

TWITCH:   
 frostgibbon

MIXER:              

Foreverman724

Fan Art Recap:

There will be no Prime Time next week due to overlapping work/vacation travels! 

• Like 4
  • Satisfied 2

Didn't get the drops on PC. 

Also still waiting for Tennocon drops... got the drops directly before and after tennocon.... 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Likewise, sadly. No PC drops for me. Watched for the entire stream, just signed on and nothing.

• Upvote 2

Just checked, didn't get the drop on PC but I watched the whole stream live. Things have just been weird lately.

• Upvote 2

They said it could take a few minutes. I wonder how many minutes is a few. lol.

2 minutes ago, Nibelhim said:

They said it could take a few minutes. I wonder how many minutes is a few. lol.

More like a few to 24 hours, said in the stream. :) Give it time, hopefully it'll work.

Can DE post the Prime Time catch-up dates and times in each Prime Time post? I've been missing the past many ones due to time zones and it had been difficult to find information on catch-up times because I don't see a link to that in the warframe site or forums. 

Hey guys! After review, the Ducats drop on PC unfortunately did not work. Apologies! There was a bug with the optimizations we had made to Twitch Drops that didn't appear until tonight's stream. Thank you for your reports, we'll keep this in mind for the next drops attempt to make up for it. 

• Haha 1
  • Satisfied 1
  • Woah 3
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 8

Don't apologize to us, apologize to Baro Ki'teer, he's the one who will be short hundreds of thousands of ducats this week, he needs those melt down. Now how will be build his giant orokin gold statue of Inaros one billion cubits in height?

• Haha 2
  • Woah 1

I watched the entire Primetime today.  I've received Twitch drops in the past.  I recently started using a VPN.  Would that cause me to not get the 200 ducats for 30min cumulative viewing?

Edited by Dhet

I changed nothing, and usually never have issues with drops. I never got the drop from tonight so I am guessing they had issues again. They really should address all the issues they have before they continue with the drops.

It's only ducats so not a big deal, but they should fix the drops or do something else.

2 minutes ago, Nichivo said:

I changed nothing, and usually never have issues with drops. I never got the drop from tonight so I am guessing they had issues again. They really should address all the issues they have before they continue with the drops.

It's only ducats so not a big deal, but they should fix the drops or do something else.

Thank you, and apologies for not seeing this thread.  I searched, but not hard enough.

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

the Ducats drop on PC unfortunately did not work. Apologies! There was a bug with the optimizations

The optimizations were so successful that no data ended up being received from Twitch, thus no hit to the servers at all.

Good job, I knew something was up when I didn't receive the drop.

• Like 1

i watched the stream for 45 minutes and didn't get the 200 ducat drop. i think there was something wrong with the drop from tonight's stream

1 hour ago, Agentarizoa339 said:

i watched the stream for 45 minutes and didn't get the 200 ducat drop. i think there was something wrong with the drop from tonight's stream

37 minutes ago, OC_112 said:

I watched the entire thing and didn't get the 200 ducats on PC.... 

3 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys! After review, the Ducats drop on PC unfortunately did not work. Apologies! There was a bug with the optimizations we had made to Twitch Drops that didn't appear until tonight's stream. Thank you for your reports, we'll keep this in mind for the next drops attempt to make up for it. 

same here.

I watched the Prime Time whole but still didn't get the 200 ducats on PC.

same to me... ive watched whole time of prime time lives. but i didn't got 200 ducat from any message from ingame.(pc) plz fix this.

Lots of giggling, lots of shapes, lots of running around eating blue pizza... but still no Duckettes (its a new shape like a duck, but smaller and doesn't fit in the twitch to pc mail 😞

Edited by XAngellicX

9 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Thanks for the update. Can we get an update on tennocon drops too? Last update was that there was a partial fix and then nothing... for months...

• Like 1