Khaos_Zand3r

Frostleaf not spawning

I've checked missions on Venus, Neptune, and Pluto. No Frostleaf. It's kinda hard to do a weekly challenge (the Silver Grove specters) when one of the blueprint components isn't showing up anywhere. 

Can confirm, any of the normal planets they spawn on seem to just not have them, period. Thought it was just me but suppose not. 

Frost Leaf and Lunar Pitcher have always had a 50% chance of spawning in their respective tile sets, since day 1. Either they all spawn as intended or none spawn at all. Possibly a bug that was never fixed. The other plants will always spawn 100% of the time.

Not particularly sure about the spawn room stuff, but when I set a different quest to active I immediately was able to get frostleafs. Perhaps just luck, i tried it a couple times over and every time i had the quest active i never got any frostleafs in 20+ runs, and then all of a sudden when I set a different quest as active I get a million frostleafs (i reset at 5 times and got frostleaf spawns every time). Although, I should mention that when I set the quest as active again I did get one last run where it did spawn frostleafs. Possibly coincidence, but if you're still having issues I would try this method. The best map is most likely Kiliken, Venus, that's where I was the most successful. I specifically looked for the rooms I knew could spawn frostleafs, which are the ones in the screenshots below. The first two screenshots are from one mission when I set a different active quest and the second two are from another mission where I had a different active quest. The second to last screenshot is when I set silver grove quest back to my active, as well as the last one but in another mission.