Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gear wheel freezing game in PoE

PhyxsioN

When entering the Plains of Eidolon for the first time after launching the game everything functions fine. But if I leave the Plains to enter back into Cetus and then back out to the Plains and I try to use anything from my gear wheel it kind of crashes. I say kind of because the gear wheel itself seizes but the game on the background still runs. However I'm unable to move or use any keys while this is up and I have to force close the game and restart. I essentially cannot use anything on my gear wheel after my second go around the Plains. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to fix this. I will attach a photo of what I mean.

HVgsI1kU7LYWN7Zzc0BteOCfH?token=eyJhbGci

Old bug that still happens. This can happen while switched to Tranq rifle, return to Cetus or Fortuna then use gear wheel, and with the button configuration have next/prev ability and use ability, but no ability 1,2,3,4 buttons.

Work around is to always switch weapons to primary or secondary when returning to Cetus or Fortuna.

I am unable to reproduce this on my end. If you are still encountering this bug, please provide additional details, such as reproduction steps, what was happening before the issue started, possibly your build and settings. What kind of squad you were in (solo, host, client) In addition, videos and/or pictures would be greatly appreciated.

2 hours ago, [DE]Tweep said:

I am unable to reproduce this on my end. If you are still encountering this bug, please provide additional details, such as reproduction steps, what was happening before the issue started, possibly your build and settings.

Still happens when using game controller. I am guessing this problem is limited to the use of game controller.

1. On customize controller, have no "Ability Menu", just "Activate Selected Power", "Cycle Power Left", "Cycle Power Right"

2. (0:20) Enter Plains of eidolon in solo mode.

3. (0:34) Open gear wheel and use "Tranq Rifle".

4. (0:50) Open gear wheel, it should show Tranq Rifle items when there is no "Ability menu" in controller settings. Just close gear wheel.

5. (0:58) Return to Cetus.

6. (1:16) Open gear wheel.