Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are we the players missing anything that should be obvious?

(PSN)Dishinshoryuken

Once again....back at it to pick the brains of the playerbase.

I see we keep getting given these icons to wear and it was cool for showing what you had accomplished in the game....until the Syndicates came along. Then, we had to use the icons as a way to get points. I ignored this and after a while, found myself not wearing these anymore.

Now with the past two Nightwaves giving these out, I am wondering if the ones as prizes are supposed to do something for the Nightwave we have them on. Is there any hidden factor in icons anymore especially the ones for Nightwave?

What things do you think we miss out on cuz we spray shot the whole tileset because we are not into finding the small hidden things?

Edited by (PS4)Dishinshoryuken

35 minutes ago, (PS4)Dishinshoryuken said:

What things do you think we miss out on cuz we spray shot the whole tileset because we are not into finding the small hidden things?

This bit made no sense but the rest of what you said did.

And no, you won't get any better Nightwave point gain by wearing them, they are in fact, just cosmetics. Everyone likes customizations and by adding more that you can work towards, give people a better sense of accomplishment.

Everyone likes working towards free cosmetics.

the icons we get that aren't faction rep specific don't do anything but look pretty (honestly they don't even do that)

Yes we are missing things hidden in the tilesets, and not just hidden areas, most are very small tileset specific stuff that doesn't really warrant looking into

Spoiler

like these two dead lovers hidden in a weird hard to reach pipe in an uncommon earth tileset

sS1P0zs.jpg