Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Slots

mhyr1104

Well it's not logical for DE considering you are forced to purchase platinum for more slots, which is what they want. Haven't received any discounts yet? 50% off $5 is not much to hand over.

I didn't mean that. It's true that I haven't ever payed, but that was because I dont have a method of payment. What I meant was that it's annoying in the sense of: you are buying a TV but when the electronics shop only sells 1+1 TVs for double the price, it's highly unlikely for you to use the extra TV...it kinda feels like a waste to buy those extra things when you doubt you will even need it

I didn't mean that. It's true that I haven't ever payed, but that was because I dont have a method of payment. What I meant was that it's annoying in the sense of: you are buying a TV but when the electronics shop only sells 1+1 TVs for double the price, it's highly unlikely for you to use the extra TV...it kinda feels like a waste to buy those extra things when you doubt you will even need it

You only ever plan to craft one more weapon?

This example... I feel you, but forcing a customer to buy two tv's is not the equivalent to forcing a player to buy two slots that, together, cost less than $1. This example would better fit a scenario where DE is forcing you to buy two Warframes instead of one. You should have made an example with candy bars or something, but even those are more expensive.

Anyway, I'm sorry you don't have a method of payment, but with that, your issue here is very low priority to DE because you only offer +1 to the population of the game. I highly suggest finding a way of payment because there's a wide variety of weapons in this game that you'll want to keep, and slots are not that costly.