Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buffs list next to player's nick disappears in operator mode.

Rxnk

Ok D.E this is simply. I just simple don't get the reason why this list disappears in operator mode, the same as the title because it's just that.

It's a buff list and this is a Co-op game, it's important to always watch that list, why does it disappear when I'm in operator mode, I just don't get it?

It also happens with many other buffs like Trinity's bless, Wisp motes and so on.

https://imgur.com/vTKvJVB

https://imgur.com/lFJAOWJ

Thanks for your attention.

Edited by -Dv-Engel
Links

4 hours ago, (PS4)Kamil-the-KamiKa said:

because buffs are not supposed to be applied to operator, i may be wrong but only things such as volts shield which are 'physical' (idk how else to word it) can be used to buff amp damage but casting volts speed per say will not affect the operator, hence not show up on the UI

You're not making any sense. Nobody's saying they're supposed to be applied to operator. Those buffs are applied to frames and should remain on your screen when you use transference since they stay on the frames. The other players aren't using their operators so there's no reason why the buff UI would disappear.

2 hours ago, zioxei said:

You're not making any sense. Nobody's saying they're supposed to be applied to operator. Those buffs are applied to frames and should remain on your screen when you use transference since they stay on the frames. The other players aren't using their operators so there's no reason why the buff UI would disappear.

I think he didn't watch the screenshots so he didn't realize OP was talking about the other players buffs