The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operator need loadouts too

MPonder

That can also be saved if your diffirent warframe loadouts. When I'm DPS at eidolon, I use one type of amp, and arcanes, when as madurai user, other setup, when doing profit, another setup, doing normal grind, other setup (but I usually doesn't change).

• Like 2

They have 3, a b c, wich each one is tied to a equipment (2 operators arcanes, 1 amp arcane, amp itself). The thing is not tied to the loadout is the hair, face, eye color, skin color and everything on that tab. For focus school, you can have it tied to the frame

Edited by xHeretic

9 minutes ago, xHeretic said:

They have 3, a b c, wich each one is tied to a equipment (2 operators arcanes, 1 amp arcane, amp itself). The thing is not tied to the loadout is the hair, face, eye color, skin color and everything on that tab. For focus school, you can have it tied to the frame

That's for appearance no?

Edit: Nvm, it actually works, it wasn't clear, thought it was only tied with clothes

Edited by MPonder

41 minutes ago, xHeretic said:

Yeah isnt clear but works nice, I play most of the time as operstor and find it pretty useful

Nvm, it doesn't save with warframe loadout, still have to change operator loadout manually when changing Warframe loadouts. Also Amp doesn't save, have to change manually too.

Not good.

Edited by MPonder
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, MPonder said:

Nvm, it doesn't save with warframe loadout, still have to change operator loadout manually when changing Warframe loadouts. Also Amp doesn't save, have to change manually too.

Not good.

Strange, amp saves for me and ys, Its not tied to the wsrfrane. Ask for a tied to warframe loadout then, because rhey have indeed loadouts but not tied to the frame. I think they should replace the school one with the "clothes" one and from there be able to save everything (clothes, amp, school, arcanes)

2 hours ago, xHeretic said:

Strange, amp saves for me and ys, Its not tied to the wsrfrane. Ask for a tied to warframe loadout then, because rhey have indeed loadouts but not tied to the frame. I think they should replace the school one with the "clothes" one and from there be able to save everything (clothes, amp, school, arcanes)

Here, There are 3 operator loadouts, appearance I'm able to save different ones for A, B and C, but I don't care about this, Operator Arcanes I can also save for A, B and C, but not AMP, if I change AMPs in one loadout, it change for all 3.

Operator loadout don't save for each Warframe loadout, every Warframe loadout use the last chosen Operator loadout.

Edited by MPonder

48 minutes ago, MPonder said:

Here, There are 3 operator loadouts, appearance I'm able to save different ones for A, B and C, but I don't care about this, Operator Arcanes I can also save for A, B and C, but not AMP, if I change AMPs in one loadout, it change for all 3.

Operator loadout don't save for each Warframe loadout, every Warframe loadout use the last chosen Operator loadout.

Ive said the same thing except the amp part becsuse works for me, or at least thats the last ting ive saw when I cared about that.