Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Disruption mission not working

RunningChaos

I have a New Loka Disruption mission on Linea, Venus that I must do for standing. Problem is that there is only 8-10 enemies and none of them drop keys. After I kill them, no new enemies spawn in and the entire map is empty.

I tried the Disruption mission on Amalthea, Jupiter for Suda and everything was fine in that mission.

Seems to be that specific tileset.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Confirming, same bug again with Red Veil's Aphrodite mission today.

This game-breaking bug appears to render ALL Venus Syndicate Alert Disruption missions utterly uncompletable. It's especially bad today because there's a Nightwave for Syndicate Alerts, and this bug interferes with completing that too.

PLEASE disable Disruption from spawning on Venus Syndicate Alerts ASAP at least until the holiday break is over and the bug can be fixed properly. This bug has been reported many times on many Venus nodes across various syndicates for months now. Please do SOMETHING about it.

Same bug as 

il y a 13 minutes, Soronek a dit :

E-Gate, Venus, Cephalon Suda Syndicate mission disruption, enemies not spawning, impossible to complete the mission

Same thing here. Solo or multi, same thing.

Edited by Graouu

4 minutes ago, RunningChaos said:

So....4 months have passed since I did the original post. I did contact support to let them know of this issue and nothing was done to fix it. I still get notifications of people commenting on this subject. It's very clear that DE doesn't care about fixing things. That's why WF is in the poor state it is in. I urge everyone to log a ticket with DE about the bug. I fear WF is going downhill.

Somewhat fair, but I encourage you to remember they've been concentrating heavily on Railjack, and it may not have sunk in just how gamebreaking this particular bug is, or how easy it would be to workaround it until they can fix it properly. That said, I am holding back on purchasing Prime packs until they do something about it.

I think it's very important that when we bring this bug up with them, every single time, we stress the following points:

1. It completely breaks the mission, there is no player workaround, the mission is a total loss for the entire day, even re-entering does not provide the slightest chance for the bug to not occur

2. Because it's breaking missions that are limited-per-day, it's impacting max potential medallions and progress on certain nightwaves for the day, which is a particularly serious level of game-breaking bug

3. It happens every time on Venus Syndicate Disruption missions, specifically, and nowhere else

4. It can and should be band-aided for now very easily by simply not letting Syndicate Missions select Disruption on Venus

5. It's been a known issue for months now and really needs SOMETHING done about it at least for the short-term

This kind of bug does happen from time to time. Sometimes it takes the right person bringing it up in the right way to get actual action taken. They usually do get fixed eventually.

• 3 weeks later...

Still happening today for the Syndicate mission Linea on Venus, really frustrating as a new player that there's issue like this that if I hadn't googled I might have spent hours thinking I was doing something wrong...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...