Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Disruption mission not working

RunningChaos

To no ones suprise this is still broken after 6 months. And just to make it even better today is the last day of nightwave intermission 2. And my last nightwave challenge requires 10 syndicate missions. I have 9, and the 10th is a disruption mission I cannot complete. Meaning I cant get anymore nightwave credits, on the last day of nightwave. Jesus christ DE.

I came to report this as I just experienced it only to find a thread made last year where this bug is still occurring apparently. Indeed, E Gate, Venus Syndicate mission for Red Veil.

Is there any better way to bring this to the attention of the devs? If it appears to not be resolved after so long, may need a more direct way of reporting these.

Edit: To add to the patch notes

Disruptions missions will no longer be eligible Syndicate missions below level 15, as Demolysts don’t spawn at that level, thus an inability to complete the mission.

It was a Level 5-10, so that patchnote doesn't hold true.

qRk7aHU.jpg

Edited by Melee-Frame
To add a detail that points towards the March patchnotes that Disruption missions would no longer occur below level 15.

It literally just happened to me lol. I was doing Tessera (Venus) Level 5 - 10 Disruption for Perrin Sequence and I was so confused. I was so happy collecting loot at the same time not realising I won't get any of it 😞

Edit: In fact, I googled it and found this thread.

Edited by bananafishrwx
Add comment

• 4 weeks later...

This is still happening.  I've got Venera (Venus) Level 5-10 Disruption mission that is not possible to complete. 

Possibly related bug?

This also caused a riven challenge (collect 13 syndicate medallions without raising any alarms) to reset the count the moment I loaded in.  Then any medallions I found in this mission wouldn't register.

As recently said, this is still occuring. Venera Venus, level 5-10 Disruption for Cephalon.

I'm a software dev and pretty willing to forgive bugs, but this has been going on for a LONG time for something that should be so easy to fix...

• 2 weeks later...

Still happening for the Arbiters of Hexis disruption on Aphrodite (Venus), and also on the Steel Meridian disruption on Kiliken (Venus). After the initial small patrol, there are no enemies on the entire map and none of them dropped keys. Tried multiple times with varying party compositions (solo, with friends, with public groups), no success and had to either abort or let the time out counter kick us.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, SarnathFalls said:

Although this is apparently pointless to mention, there's another impossible syndicate mission today (Hexis - Venera, Venus - Level 5-10).

Just to add to the stack of "me too"s... I have the exact same syndicate mission today (Hexis - Venera, Venus - Level 5-10) and I get a handful of enemies, none of which drop conduit keys, and then spawning stops. I've retried the mission 3 times with the same results.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...