Syndicate Disruption mission not working

• 2 weeks later...

Just had this happen to me too. Cephalon Suda mission on Skyresh when running solo. Couple of smaller enemies before opening the locked door to access the area with the conduits. Then nothing. Made it quite easy to find all the data and all the more irritating that I don't get to keep it.

• Like 1

This just happened to me, so I searched net for the issue. This thread shows up. It's been over a year and this is still a thing. How is a bug like this still a thing?

Perrin Sequence, Valac (Europa), 12-17, Disruption (Senior Executive).

Maybe less new content, and more fixing old content?

Valac (Europa) Level 12-17
Disruption Mission (Senior Executive)
Perrin Sequence, RANK 4

Only the initial wave spawned which didn't drop any keys.
On the second attempt, we went in as a group of two, killed the initial ~19 enemies without getting a key. When a third tenno joined, a few more enemies spawned, but they still didn't drop a key. We had to abort and give up.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This issue happened to me today, on Valac (Europa) level 12-17 Disruption for New Luka. A few enemies off the start, 2 after I opened the locked door then nothing. I could run through the entire level (from spawn point to extraction point and every branch) and not find another enemy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bumpety bump bump! Bug's still happening.

Skyresh (Phobos)
Corpus 7-12
Steel Meridian
Disruption

Same thing- a few tiny packs of enemies with no key drops. Holding out hope that, one day, this gets fixed, but considering how long this has been happening, not too hopeful. :(

Happened to me right now, corpus ship arbiters faction quest. I feel so stupid after looting thinking I'd come across it, and now I have a mission timeout that will run out in a few minutes thanks to this not spawning.

Edit: On an unrelated note, if you could think of a way of making Little Duck shut up during the missions, that would be great. She's such a negative nancy and really annoying.

Edited by banattlements
Forgot to include info