Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Disruption mission not working

RunningChaos

• 2 weeks later...

Still no answer from DEVs or someone? funy, I don't wanna be toxic but they don't give a sht. Think one game and there is no bug reporting system in the game. brings new bugs with new patches. actually they need to use patches to fix bugs, but they bring new (bug)content. If you complain about these bugs in the game, some players immediately go to the defense "it's not their problem, they don't have time to find every bug". However, if we, as players, can report the errors we encounter within the game or they try to solve the bugs stated in the forum at least, this will be enough. I don't want anyone to misunderstand me, but it is their job to fix bugs!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
引用

Fixed Disruption Syndicate missions being available with enemy levels below 15. This fixes cases where no enemies spawn after the initial few.

Update 29.10
March 19, 2021

But, the same problem is still happening. 22 Aug, 2021.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Doing Red Veil syndicate disruption of Valac (Europa) and 1 small squad spawned in at the first junction then nothing for the entirety of the map otherwise. I had found a mark even and had to just give it up because there was no way to complete the mission. This needs a fix ASAP.

• 3 weeks later...
Am 13.9.2019 um 14:31 schrieb RunningChaos:

I have a New Loka Disruption mission on Linea, Venus that I must do for standing. Problem is that there is only 8-10 enemies and none of them drop keys. After I kill them, no new enemies spawn in and the entire map is empty.

I tried the Disruption mission on Amalthea, Jupiter for Suda and everything was fine in that mission.

Seems to be that specific tileset.

Funny, I have seen this bug around the same time Years ago when I started the Game and it seems still existant.

After switching Syndicates, I got the pleasure to play thought the syndicates low level Missions and the game bugged the same way for me as described by the original author. Only difference: For me it happend at Adrastea, Jupiter, so a completet other tileset, that even didnt exist in that form back then. So I guess its not the tileset, more the game mode at a certain level, or maybe the presence of the syndicate adds?

Maybe noteworthy to mention thats a mission from the syndicates level 3 mission pool. I restarted the mission 4 times, allways the same. As a fun fact: there are lying around some mods at remote locations, as if enemies just dropped dead in fear :-)

This bug seems to me for a long time present in the game. 

• 6 months later...