Syndicate Disruption mission not working

Got this pesky bug today. Made my PC crash after a few minutes so luckily this didn't count as a mission quit but I'd be damn annoyed if I were to lose my 100% completion over a year-old bug.

• 2 weeks later...

Still no answer from DEVs or someone? funy, I don't wanna be toxic but they don't give a sht. Think one game and there is no bug reporting system in the game. brings new bugs with new patches. actually they need to use patches to fix bugs, but they bring new (bug)content. If you complain about these bugs in the game, some players immediately go to the defense "it's not their problem, they don't have time to find every bug". However, if we, as players, can report the errors we encounter within the game or they try to solve the bugs stated in the forum at least, this will be enough. I don't want anyone to misunderstand me, but it is their job to fix bugs!

• 2 weeks later...

Just ran into the bug on Europa for Steel Miridian today. Same thing as everyone else, 1-2 squads spawn and no other enemies. May as well disable Disruption for Syndicates if it's been persisting for years with no fix in sight.