Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Almost Dead, Should I Build One On My Own Or Find A New One?

Sir_Alex_Traffo

My clan used to be a quite active 30players one(even if half daily ones); now I'm almost the only one still playing and I'm having a few problems with the new infested weapons and those damn mutagen samples.

They're too much for just me to refill the bars.

Now, should I leave my clan and look for a still active one? 

Would it be hard to build the research rooms on my own if I create a solo clan?

My clan used to be a quite active 30players one(even if half daily ones); now I'm almost the only one still playing and I'm having a few problems with the new infested weapons and those damn mutagen samples.

They're too much for just me to refill the bars.

Now, should I leave my clan and look for a still active one? 

Would it be hard to build the research rooms on my own if I create a solo clan?

It be best to find a new one. If you want to have stuff right away. If you like to work hard and have stuff to do in warframe make your own clan.

If the Warlord(s) are not active, rarely on or go on hiatus for extended periods of time without notice, leave the clan.

As a Warlord and clan leader, it is my obligation to be on more than most players and notify them of myself being away and organizing other clan members as to whether they are worth keeping in the clan or expelling due to their lack of attendance.

Seeing these small changes and notifications within the clan go a long way to making other clan members feel like the clan is still a place which can still be active rather than just a clan full of in active members who log in every update to see if they can leech off the regularly active clan members to get to new things, level up, play show and tell in public lobby then leave again to wherever they came from.

Edited by VER1

If the Warlord(s) are not active, rarely on or go on hiatus for extended periods of time without notice, leave the clan.

As a Warlord and clan leader, it is my obligation to be on more than most players and notify them of myself being away and organizing other clan members as to whether they are worth keeping in the clan or expelling due to their lack of attendance.

Seeing these small changes and notifications within the clan go a long way to making other clan members feel like the clan is still a place which can still be active rather than just a clan full of in active members who log in every update to see if they can leech off the regularly active clan members to get to new things, level up, play show and tell in public lobby then leave again to wherever they came from.

They used to notify every little change until August; I'm quite fond to this clan cause it's an italian one and it's full of players that moved from Mass Effect, where I could say I came from too, so it felt like a small family if you know what I mean.

Then I went away for a month(weddings+honeymoon) and when I came back I started to notice that I'm usually the only one online and I'm afraid this is going to have bad impacts on both actual and future research...

Edited by siralextraffo