Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Impossible Elite Weekly (Nightwave)

Geaibleu24

Just so this is clear, this is a repost of something i brought to support, and was told was "feedback".

-

Simply put, i understand wanting the "Elite weeklys" from the nightwave to be difficult task, hence the "elite" part. But then again, im sorry, but if UNLOCKING the ability TO DO the weekly takes more then a week, then something is wrong.

My issue is with the "Profit-Taker" elite weekly from the "emissary" nightwave act.
Completing the challenge requires to kill the "Profit-Taker Orb" wich is a area boss in the orbis valley.

In itself, that isnt an issue, but you see my problem, is that the task is actually impossible for me to complete withing a week.

Let me explain why. You see, said boss, can only be fought/killed, during the "Profit-Taker Orb Heist" quest.
Wich, to be able to do, requires the "Old Mate" rank within the "Solaris United" syndicate aka 5/5.

Problem is, i am currently only rank "Rapscallion" aka 2/5. And reaching the "Old Mate" rank, is quite literally Impossible within anything close to a week, due to "daily limits" on standing for syndicates.

You see, at the moment of writting this, i am at 21,476 / 44,000 standing. With a dailly limit of 14,000 standing due to my master rank of 13.

After calculations, acheving the rank of "Old Mate" requires of me a grand total of "191.524" standing. At the limit of 14k per day, this would take me approximatly 13.68 days to complete, wich is a diffrence of 0.32day from 2 weeks.

Bear in mind that this is without considering the amount of time required to also farm the "debt bonds" require as "sacrifices" when ranking up.

So, to summarize, when a "weekly" takes a minimum of 2 weeks to complete (and thats 2 weeks of serious grind), it is quite litterally impossible for it to be a "weekly" task, be it elite or not.

Quite frankly, dont give us unsuited challenges please and thanks.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, signed Geaibleu24

-

Edit: If you look at it from the angle of the syndicate daily standing stuff, then i guess it can be "feedback" but i still think its just plain broken that theres isnt some type of "requirement checks" to select nightwave missions. Seems to me it'd be simple not to give people missions they havent unlocked yet.

Edited by Geaibleu24
  • Like 1

Might not be impossible.

You can "recover" that challenge after completing next week's challenges, but I'm not sure if it only recovers challenges from the previous week or if it includes challenges from the week before that as well.

Anyway, if you can't complete it, it's not a problem. It's an elite challenge. Those are either tougher tasks or tasks available MUCH later in the game. You just haven't unlocked this task yet, and that's totally okay. 

There are a lot more challenges to compensate for that.

You can still get to rank 30 in NW.

Fortuna was released last year

you've had over 9 months to get to Old Mate to prepare for this weeks NightWave Challenge.

9 months, and you waited till the last possible week, of course you're not going to make it.

It is expected in this game, that if you want to get everything done; you have to have already gotten everything done.

20 hours ago, (PS4)Quantaminum said:

Might not be impossible.

You can "recover" that challenge after completing next week's challenges, but I'm not sure if it only recovers challenges from the previous week or if it includes challenges from the week before that as well.

Earlier in the season, once I'd completed the week's challenges, I recovered challenges from both 1 and 2 weeks before.

You can recover the challenge later and still continue your standing farm and increase your mastery in the mean time so you can do it faster. Besides it pushes new players to do everything in the game and your just complaining about ONE challenge that you cant do. It's not the end of the world and you can do it later potentially, even if you cant you can still hit rank 30 with all the other challenges so I dont see an issue here!

Edited by (XB1)Zweimander