Milotheshort

Twitch Prime Time - Drops are not Dropping after previous account desync/unlink

So I have watched the past two times that 200 Ducates dropped as a result of watching the Warframe Twitch stream with no drop in-game. The first time I noticed that the twitch account was desynced/removed from my account preferences. This was a bit annoying. I re-synced it, then checked it prior, during and after the stream. It said that it was still linked at all three points. During this stream they said it could take some time to drop because there was a change in some process. We are almost 24hrs out and still nothing. I really don't care if I don't get a drop, but then I will stop wasting my time watching the stream. Please let me know if there is anything else that I now should do to resolve this on my end OR let me know to stop wasting my time. Thanks.   

** Please note at no time have I unlinked my accounts, so I still do not know if this was a Twitch issue, A Warframe/DE issue or something akin to a Windows update issue... 

• Upvote 1

This has been an annoyance since the provided solution (relinking Warframe/Twitch/both) still isn't guaranteed to work and DE hasn't provided what exact kind of problem are they facing related to this or how long is it gonna stay like this. Please assess this situation since a lot of games are now providing drops on live streams and there's not much issue with those.

Well, I'm linked (Just checked to make sure) but still no 200 Ducats drop and it's been 24hrs. Taylor said to wait 24hrs because they stagger the drops to ease the load on the servers or whatnot. I've missed about half the drops because their drop system sucks. Not sure what is wrong with it but it is not reliable.

Warframe Twitch drops = Disappointment.

It seems that drops are never dropping, not just after desync. I started to play again after a few years pause, so I never sync my accounts until last week. I linked my accounts and verified that the link is good at both sides. I was watching the Prime Time #261 at Twitch (logged in, even wrote to chat once) from start to end and I still have no drop.

Yep, last two times ducats were given in prep for Baro, I got nada, and I am synch'd up because the drop between the 2 I got.

Never had a problem with getting drops - but whatever you guys have done, no drops  (ducats) after prime time , watched for an hour and my acount is synched to twitch.

There was an issue with drops from the last Prime Time:

"Hey guys! After review, the Ducats drop on PC unfortunately did not work. Apologies! There was a bug with the optimizations we had made to Twitch Drops that didn't appear until tonight's stream. Thank you for your reports, we'll keep this in mind for the next drops attempt to make up for it."

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1128113-thanks-for-watching-prime-time-261/?do=findComment&comment=11031958

Also you do not need Twitch Prime to get the drops from streams.