Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aura Forma Visual Indicator

MetalGrayFox

Hi - I have recently added an aura forma to a couple of Warframes, however I am struggling to find a visual indicator to tell me 'this frame has an aura forma installed'. Does this forma number just count under the overall forma number on the frame? If so, would it be possible to have a separate visual indicator to show us a frame has had an aura forma installed? Perhaps next to the usual forma number at the top of the modding screen. Thanks 

13 hours ago, Uhkretor said:

You DO know that the Aura Forma applies a unique symbol to the Aura slot, right?

OP means when you are looking at your frames from the inventory screen - generally you can see the forma symbol (also indicating the number of times it's had forma installed), whether or not there has been an Orokin Reactor installed (with a symbol), and which focus lens (again, with a symbol).

However, from that screen there is no way to tell that an Aura Forma has been applied - to go a little further, there is additionally no way of knowing that an Umbra Forma has been applied either. 

I support OP's suggesting of adding a visual indicator.

However, to follow up with your point, @Uhkretor, as a quality of life change to the warframe upgrade UI - the unique symbol in the aura slot should be static and not change to reflect the current Aura Mod being used (i.e; when using Corrosive Projection in an aura slot with an Aura Forma applied, instead of displaying the Naramon polarity (Naramon Pol), it should display the universal polarity symbol).

2 hours ago, TehGrief said:

the unique symbol in the aura slot should be static and not change to reflect the current Aura Mod being used (i.e; when using Corrosive Projection in an aura slot with an Aura Forma applied, instead of displaying the Naramon polarity (Naramon Pol), it should display the universal polarity symbol).

Didn't disagree with it, but ^this^ makes more sense than adding a symbol next to the number of formas applied. Let the universal polarity be the proper symbol of the aura slot when applied, instead of visually matching the aura mod polarity.

Edited by Uhkretor