Pryzmatiq

"Mow Them Down" Nightwave Bug

It seems to reset on every tile. I even completed it once in a dark sector survival mission, standing in the same room, butchering 150 units of infested with my Ignis. Then in the next room the counter started from 1, and I haven't get the credit at the end.

4 minutes ago, ABalazs said:

It seems to reset on every tile. I even completed it once in a dark sector survival mission, standing in the same room, butchering 150 units of infested with my Ignis. Then in the next room the counter started from 1, and I haven't get the credit at the end.

Exact same problem here; I actually have TWO of my Dailies for Nightwave set to "Mow them Down" and I've not been able to keep my progress from room to room. 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)IndecencE said:

Exact same problem here; I actually have TWO of my Dailies for Nightwave set to "Mow them Down" and I've not been able to keep my progress from room to room. 

Same here.

I actually even completed one of them by as someone else mentioned killing 150 in 1 room, got the standing for it so I ranked up, but they are still there.

And if you got like 120/150 and you died while doing that or when youre using Warframe ulti, it getting resetted. And there is still no Hotfix ... ?

Edited by Tian-Mu

Can confirm, challenge appears twice in nightwave menu, one with 17h timer, second with 2d+ timer, neither counts kills properly, seen them reset to zero both in the middle of mission and after completion. 

Same here. I guess it's confusing the code since it's a double entry and this never happened before, I'm guessing. Oh well, it's just 2000. A few encounters with emissary assassins or one run on the emissary events and you'll have it, null sweat. Kind of annoying though, if you're a completionist.

got the same issue, is there a way to fix it? I want my emissary points XD

Same bug two instances keep resetting.

So I went to a dark sector, no sentinel/pet didn't use any skill only primary.

First one did reset once it reached 150, I continued and this time got the completion at 150 with Nora acknowledgement. I continued and got the second completion with again Nora acknowledgement. I extracted, but didn't get any of the two challenges, they were both reset 0/150 after extraction.

Edited by invalidusername

I also got this mission twice. Maybe if the first runs out, the other one completes as normal (just a day later then one would like) ?

Same thing here ... Twice and can't do it. I tried for the last hour, always reset ...

I think it's due to having the same challenge appear twice within the same three day period (IIRC, Thursday's challenge was also mow them down). As far as I recall, this hasn't happened before. If a fix doesn't come, it should be sorted by tomorrow when the old challenge times out.

Yeah, same problem here too and figure it has something to do with the doubled act.  I was dubious about getting a "2 for 1" standing like that. 😉

I thought I was losing my a little bit of my sanity , I'm glad I checked here. I feel better now XD

Same bug here. I already finished both of them, I get completion warning two times but when I left from mission I see that both of them reset to 0.

This looks like a common bug. After getting stuck on this Nightwave missions I asked around and most people had the same problem.