Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Mow Them Down" Nightwave Bug

Pryzmatiq

Load into SO or ESO solo. I took Flova and the Soma. Speed 'em up, mow 'em down. Two and a half minutes. Challenge popped as completed. 1000 standing seemed to apply when stat was compared before and after. The alert board will still list the double announcement of 0/150 Primary Weapon Kills but at least you seem to get credit for it.

I think I may have found a fix. If you haven't completed a daily that isn't the Mow them down (Like the scan 25 enemies or objects) complete it. That fixed it for me. I'm not sure if completing any challenge will fix it but I know for sure that completing the scanning 25 object or enemies definitely fixed it for me. The other daily is suppose to be "Kill 20 enemies while aim gliding"

UPDATE: After completing a mission, the Mow Them Down is now persistent

Visual bug corrected: https://i.imgur.com/EdGTs7s.jpg

Mow Them Down is Persistent: https://i.imgur.com/0AH5FY0.jpg

Edited by zenoe1562
clarification; Update

Happening for me, too.

If you don't switch off your primary weapon and get them all consecutively,
Nightwave will come up and announce that you've gotten it.
However, I don't know if the points counted, since the alert it still up.

Going to test now if I can't use this to get 1k points with nightwave every 150 kills.
Edit: Verified, does not count towards additional points,
even if it shows you the message for it in mission again.

Edited by kapn655321

1 hour ago, zenoe1562 said:

I think I may have found a fix. If you haven't completed a daily that isn't the Mow them down (Like the scan 25 enemies or objects) complete it. That fixed it for me. I'm not sure if completing any challenge will fix it but I know for sure that completing the scanning 25 object or enemies definitely fixed it for me. The other daily is suppose to be "Kill 20 enemies while aim gliding"

UPDATE: After completing a mission, the Mow Them Down is now persistent

Visual bug corrected: https://i.imgur.com/EdGTs7s.jpg

Mow Them Down is Persistent: https://i.imgur.com/0AH5FY0.jpg

Can confirm this works.  I stumbled upon this fix during a mission doing trick shots with my bow and the 20 aimglide tracker showed up.  Sure enough, once I finished that the primary kills stuck and I was able to complete both and get standing.  Came here to report and I was glad to see at least one other person stumbled upon it as well.

Such an odd bug.  The Glider mission wasn't listed at all, but I guess it got swapped out in the nightwave menu for some reason, which glitched the Mow Them Down mission into being unsolvable.

Hopefully fellow tenno will see one of these updates so they can complete them.

I too have both a 2.5 day old version and a .5 day old version of mow them down and had assumed the 2 were somehow conflicting the most kills in a mission I get is 60 before it then resets to 0. I even checked on the exit and it said i had 7 /150 on both stepped forward onto the exit and back in the orbiter it showed 0/150 again.

I got 2000 standing for completing both 'mow them down' challenges. Completed the first one right after refresh yesterday, ingame game screen noted it and nightwave screen after mission in orbiter confirmed the points, but both challenges still showed 0. Did a survival run today, killed a couple of enemies while aim gliding and the second 'mow them down' challenge completed. Nightwave screen now only shows the aim glide challenge.My guess is the daily refresh may have tried to load too many new challenges and kept the aim glide hidden which bugged out the mow them down from completing.

Edit: Finished the aim glide kills challenge and received 0 standing. So it seems, it possible to get standing from 2 of 3, but not all 3.

Edited by Tmix1975
extra information

Same thing happened to me. Yesterday, I had 2 "Mow Them Down" challenges, one was daily and the other one was weekly, if I remember right. Both sort of "restarted" at the 1/150 point if I slowed the extermination rate in the missions. Finally, I tried Sanctuary Onslaught and got 2 success screens and Nora speeches, but no points were awarded overall, and they still showed as undone in the Nightwave Menu. Today, the daily challenge expired, but the weekly was available. I did it (again), and It showed as complete in the Nightwave Menu this time, but no points were awarded. Finally, I tried completing the "Kill 20 enemies while Aim Gliding" challenge. It gave me the Nora completion speech, but no points were added to my Nightwave score.

1 hour ago, xDangerCatx said:

Can confirm this works.  I stumbled upon this fix during a mission doing trick shots with my bow and the 20 aimglide tracker showed up.  Sure enough, once I finished that the primary kills stuck and I was able to complete both and get standing.  Came here to report and I was glad to see at least one other person stumbled upon it as well.

Such an odd bug.  The Glider mission wasn't listed at all, but I guess it got swapped out in the nightwave menu for some reason, which glitched the Mow Them Down mission into being unsolvable.

Hopefully fellow tenno will see one of these updates so they can complete them.

I found that completing the Gliding mission opened up the other one and I was able to complete it also. However, I got credit only for the Gliding mission but not for completing Mow them Down. I'm not sure if this is the same for everyone but it was for me on PC. Still, good to get it off the list anyway.

Edited by Scarberius
corrected grammar