Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Missions bugged

YourSincerly

Yesterday I 100% completed this act, before the daily reward I saw this act again, but the kills for some reason were erased, I said ok let's do this act again no big deal, while I was doing this act in Void after I reached over 100/150 kills with primary weapon the act erased the kills again and after I looked at the Nightwave another act "Mow Them Down" appeard with more time than the first act.

Same acts on navigation

Same acts on Nightwave UI

Also you cannot screenshot Nightwave Interface if you have the option from Settings>Interface>UI in Screenshoots being off. The UI is platinum, fps, glyph, credits, etc... and Nightwave should appear in a screenshot.

The night wave mission “mow them down” has 2 copies of itself in the night wave mission log and cannot be completed,  attempting to do so will cause both of them to reset completely. Even after managing to complete both of them with Nora saying one of her signature phrases they still reset and I received no standing.  This is very frustrating especially when you’ve been away from the game for a while and are vigorously trying to grind tonight wave standing before it ends. 

I just completed it, Nora congratulated me, told me I earned 1,500. Checked and it seems it completed, but I didnt get the standing, not 3000, not 1500. Closed the tab and opened it again. It has once again for the fourth time, reset to 0/150 as it reappeared on my roster of NW tasks

Yep, same here. I noticed it actually resetting several times during one mission. I'd get to 10/150, then after a few minutes, it'd pop up with 10/150 again, meaning it had reset to 0 at some point, possibly when I paused? When I opened Nightwave mid-mission, it showed them both at 3/150 but after the mission they were both at 0/150 again.

Same here on PC... both my buddy and I have it appearing twice as a daily quest once with just under a day left on the timer and the other with almost 3 days on the timer.  We get to 80 kills, then it resets to 1 and starts counting again.  However, when you finish the mission, it shows in the Nightwave episode status as 0/150 for both daily acts.

I can second this, my wife and I both completed this multiple times today on survival maps, 2 separate runs sequentially.  I even saw the reward +100 nightwave flash my screen twice on the last one.  But when we leave the mission our nightwave score has not progressed and the daily task is still present.

I only see one, but it's also resetting, One time (reset three times in the Lua crossfire) i got it to 60 kills, by constantly checking it, most reset before 50 though. hope this gets fixed, i got two main nightwaves this week, (10 nitemares and 5 plains missions) and assume those will reset as well if i try them

Can either:

1. Do it super fast in solo sanctuary onslaught, and hope you get 1000 standing if this is your first time to complete it.

2. Just wait 24 hours for an old duplicate to go away.

I completed both the same 2 Nightwave daily act more then 5 times, but only got 1000 standing, then it reset again, and no longer want to count for me, anymore.

I only play warframe every few days now.
I wait till there are three dailys active at the same time then play that day to save time.

Well, today and the day before yesterday's daily was Mow Them Down. (kill 150 enemies with primary weapon)

I thought, neat, two of the same daily, get them at the same time.

But nope.

Neither one will complet, no mater how many enemies I kill.

~
The act pops up every once is a while, saying I killed this many and have this many to go.

20190913175307_1.jpg

~
But then it'll pop up again with a smaller number.

20190913175430_1.jpg

~

It did that many times through the mission.
The highest number I saw what 130/150.

~
Eventually I just left, 500+ kills, neither finished.
20190913175520_1.jpg
~

20190913180531_1.jpg

~

20190913180533_1.jpg

~

DE, fix this.

~

• Like 1

I’ve got the same problem 2 nightwave mow them down missions. I went to test it real quick and I found every time I got to 65~70 kills my counter would reset to 0. I think it might be counting them right then it hits a magic number and switches to the other M.T.D. And doesn’t save the progress that’s been made. I tested it on Lith and that’s what appears to be happening.