Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Missions bugged

YourSincerly

This is a reproducible bug, and rewards some & sometimes all of the rep, thus exploitable.

Steps to reproduce:
1 - Log in
2 - Choose a survival mission
3 - Kill monsters with Primary weapon
4 - Kill 150 and watch bug start as notification of 150 kills resets.
5 - Kill 150 till Nora notification reappears & rewards player
6 - Go to Exit when applicable
7 - Go to Nora radio
8 - Note daily primary mission resets, and rep is given.

This is an exploit in that it can be done multiple times.

Hello! First time posting on here so bear with me.

So I was working on my nightwave missions, almost done with most of them when something happened with my daily missions. First of all, there appear to be 2 "Mow Them Down: Kill 0/150 Enemies with a Primary Weapon" and, whenever I start killing enemies in a mission, at some point, no matter how many enemies I've killed nor where I am at in the mission, the mission gets reset to 10/150, but will update me every time I kill 10 enemies, with the same "10/150"

Help? I'd like to get this sorted out soon because I'm trying to get all the way to 30 and I'm a little behind already.

D0JCbA8PNh1Q7yVx0_EDYcjrCt1hmJFSMHON7gLJ

• Like 1

Hello, it's my first post too 🙂

After defense mission, 20 waves, i'have the same issue. no kill. The problem maybe come To Emissary ? There are twice demand of the 150 kill, 🙂

Thanx and have nice day

Zen

Edited by Zeniltar

Same here, I have two "Mow Them Down" daily acts, I was able to complete both in a Survival mission. After the mission, I checked Nightwave and it says both are not complete.  Now I don't remember the nightwave standing I had before the mission but I think by me completing them it still counted the 1k standing from each, but I could be wrong.

So i have the 2 quests from night wave that want me to kill 150 things with my primary gun and each time i get close thay reset is there away for me to fix this? I got two images to show my bug. 

Befor

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/609579900017573928/622263381600239636/Warframe0363.jpg

after 2 mins 

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/609579900017573928/622263189224030257/Warframe0364.jpg

If this cant be fixed i will just accept its as a bug i cant deal with and not worry of it no more.