Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Missions bugged

YourSincerly

I'm getting the same bug here.  2x Mow them down, neither will complete because they reset both within mission and at the end.  I have had the reset happen anywhere between 30 and 120 kills.  Killing faster seems to get the kill count higher before reset but there does not seem to be a straight timer involved in the bug.

My Nightwave mission 'Mow Them Down' which is kill 150 with primary weapon is constantly resetting to 0 kills mid-mission. I observed this on more than one mission. It happens around 50-70 kills. I believe the bug may be related because I have two of this mission (both are resetting to 0) but I am not sure that too is a bug. I am unable to complete the mission.

Edited by Clowknee

The reset seems to work like a combo counter, at least up until 150.  If you kill quickly without going for more than 5-10 seconds between a kill then you can get up to 150.  At 150 kills you get notified that you get the  1000 Nightwave standing.  If you stay in the mission, after about 20 seconds the kill counter resets to 0 and you start your 150 kills all over again.  You do not get the 1000 standing.  The only way you might be able to get the 1000 standing is if you extract immediately after you get the notification, but it is hard to test this in SO or ESO because there is no way to instantly extract.   Maybe it can be done in an infested survival where you fight near the extraction point.  I've already wasted too much time trying to get 1000 standing that I don't really need.

Edited by limorkil
New information